Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Ahem* 

Anyway, while I highly doubt we can reel him in, if he likes money, we probably can offer him that if we were to make him a high enough priority this offseason. This would also help us to focus on offense in the draft — though we should be anyway. We’re looking at about 80 million plus a few cuts (maybe a trade😏) that’s enough to please Yannick and haul in 1-2 OL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

Thread

 

 

bare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

bare

 

3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Care

Feel free to grow up at any point and time.

  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Says the guy who mentions Baker.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Jesus Christ I’m not doing this with you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Patriot Killa

"Free" is his status from his former team

"Agent" is his current title

"Jets" would have been a nice response to "Agent" had folks decided not to be in their Baker Mayfield feelings, but instead just allowed folks to be themselves in the thread since "Agent" was relevant.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Villain The Foe said:

@Patriot Killa

"Free" is his status from his former team

"Agent" is his current title

"Jets" would have been a nice response to "Agent" had folks decided not to be in their Baker feelings, but instead just allowed folks to be themselves in the thread since "Agent" was relevant.

 

You were really being a dick for no reason to begin with though. I’d really love to get back on topic. I’m not fixing to sit here and argue with you over feelings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You were really being a dick for no reason to begin with though. I’d really love to get back on topic. I’m not fixing to sit here and argue with you over feelings.

By saying the word "agent"???

"Ahem"

Im not doing this with you.

That's the energy...remember?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should definitely be a priority target we need an edge rusher bad! Yannick, Conklin and Glasgow would look really good in Green 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Should definitely be a priority target we need an edge rusher bad! Yannick, Conklin and Glasgow would look really good in Green 

I’d probably throw as much cash as I have to at Conklin but I fear he’ll probably be resigned as Tennessee tries to keep their playoff team together.  Yannick, Glasgow and Conklin are 1,2 and 3 as far as priority FA goes for me.

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Thread

The effect is gone unfortunately.

Too many people wanting to talk baker mayfield in every single thread, then say that it's me doing it. 

I was just excited that dude was a "free" "agent". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

was just excited that dude was a "free" "agent". 

No you weren’t. You were being a snob by saying “let’s keep this going!” so I gave you a little unoriginal, typical JN jab. Get over yourself and get lost if you can’t talk Yannick/Edge Rushers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

No you weren’t. You were being a snob by saying “let’s keep this going!” so I gave you a little unoriginal, typical JN jab. Get over yourself and get lost if you can’t talk Yannick/Edge Rushers.

Nope, that was just the energy that you were in. 

That's not my fault you cant keep your emotions to the proper threads. 

All you did was upset yourself and hijack your own thread.

 

Stupid prizes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-yannick-ngakoue-is-a-premier-pass-rushing-talent-deserves-a-multi-year-extension

He isn’t the best run defender but luckily the Jets boasted the top rushing defense so his strengths fit exactly what we need while his weaknesses we can easily pick up the slack on. Really the perfect fit, we just need to get him in the building and show him the cash — that is if he goes for it. It doesn’t work a lot of the times and most top FA’s for the Jets wind up being pipe dreams but hey, you gotta shoot your shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Nope, that was just the energy that you were in. 

That's not my fault you cant keep your emotions to the proper threads. 

All you did was upset yourself and hijack your own thread.

 

Stupid prizes.

I’m really not upset but that Baker Mayfield comment sure did get you going, didn’t it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First the "golden shower" thread and now this "free" thread. 

Somebody ate deer meat infested with something. 

  • Haha 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I’m really not upset but that Baker Mayfield comment sure did get you going, didn’t it.

You would certainly have liked that to be the case, given that this was your energy you were projecting from jump.

But I prefer watching you hijack your own thread all because someone said this

1 hour ago, Villain The Foe said:

"Agent"

 

Let's keep this going

So clearly they had bad intentions.

go on popcorn GIF

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You would certainly have liked that to be the case, given that this was your energy you were projecting from jump.

But I prefer watching you hijack your own thread all because someone said this

So clearly they had bad intentions.

go on popcorn GIF

You sure you don’t want to just be, yanno, a cooler guy and talk about Yannick.

he’s pretty good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

You sure you don’t want to just be, yanno, a cooler guy and talk about Yannick.

he’s pretty good.

He's a "Free" "Agent" at a position of need that I really dont want the Jets to address with their top draft picks.

So of course he's worth talking about. 

Dude is pretty good indeed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

First the "golden shower" thread and now this "free" thread. 

Somebody ate deer meat infested with something. 

 

13 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

You would certainly have liked that to be the case, given that this was your energy you were projecting from jump.

But I prefer watching you hijack your own thread all because someone said this

So clearly they had bad intentions.

go on popcorn GIF

OMG You two...  :rl:  (and yet some how I'm the one who got the neg rep)

This thread is becoming an Instant Classic

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

He's a "Free" "Agent" at a position of need that I really dont want the Jets to address with their top draft picks.

So of course he's worth talking about. 

Dude is pretty good indeed. 

 

I really don’t want defense at all in the draft if I’m being honest. They can get a corner and edge in FA but I know an all-offense draft is very unlikely and maybe unwise.. not sure. 

I just know there is a huge drop off from Yannick and the rest of the FA Edge Rushers so I expect everyone and their mother to be on his agents line. Do not expect NY to get him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

 

OMG You two...  :rl:

This thread is becoming an Instant Classic

It seems like Patriot just misunderstood my intention.

He's always been a good guy, so lets just move on. 

 

If the Jets can get Yannick that would be a great addition. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

 

OMG You two...  :rl:  (and yet some how I'm the one who got the neg rep)

This thread is becoming an Instant Classic

Nothing beats you trying your damnedest to distinguish the difference between mobile QB’s and running QB’s while simultaneously (and intentionally) slobbering all over every QB’s knob that isn’t named Sam Darnold. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I really don’t want defense at all in the draft if I’m being honest. They can get a corner and edge in FA but I know an all-offense draft is very unlikely and maybe unwise.. not sure. 

I just know there is a huge drop off from Yannick and the rest of the FA Edge Rushers so I expect everyone and their mother to be on his agents line. Do not expect NY to get him.

Agreed. I would def like a trade down to pick up some more picks and start building the Oline and receiving corp. I REALLY want Oline in the 1st round, but i. Really loving what Insee from Higgins outnof Clemson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...