Jets Suck

Gainzo

I will take the challenge.

The Jets:

Hired a HC who is 34 years of age

Have some "issues" in the FO

Have serious salary cap problems

Chad Pennigton!

Manhattan, Queens, LI or Jersey? Forget about that we'll take a partnership with the Giants. In Jersey!

JA? He's gone right?

I will take the challenge.

The Jets:

Hired a HC who is 34 years of age

Have some "issues" in the FO

Have serious salary cap problems

Chad Pennigton!

Manhattan, Queens, LI or Jersey? Forget about that we'll take a partnership with the Giants. In Jersey!

JA? He's gone right?

Ill play...

Hired a HC who is 34 years of age- Hired from the Patriots and their successful system

Have some "issues" in the FO- New Gm. Lots of teams have these same "issues"

Have serious salary cap problems-Lots of dead weight to cut still. Tannenbaum Im sure is up to the job.

Chad Pennington!- Old Yeller. Let's just shoot him.

Manhattan, Queens, LI or Jersey? Forget about that we'll take a partnership with the Giants. In Jersey!- Where is the state of "New England" ? Must be nice to have 5 states supporting the Pats.

JA? He's gone right- He will be tagged and we will get something in return. Let's see him go all out for his new team. <cough> Jason Ferguson<cough>

That was fun :cheers:

I dont think the Jets "suck" but I dont think they are championship calibre either...

QB- is a question mark with Pennington, in optimum position to draft a franchise qb in the draft

RB- C Martin is close to the end of his career. No real replacement, but through draft and free agency, should be able to find an adequate replacement

OL- Not too familiar

WR & TE- you guys traded for a TE last year, have Coles and Cotchery...maybe another threat needed..

DL- John Abraham is as solid as any DE in the league...IMO needs to be signed...other than him dont know much about the line..

LB- Vilma is a stud

CB- Cant keep Law @ what he will ask....may need to draft or get a free agent

S- 2 really good young safeties...

With a new scheme and once the dead money is gone you guys will be on the way up...Mangini may be young but he wasnt hired for no reason...Belichek didnt promote him for nothing....he HAS to be a good football coach....Good Luck to you guys next yr....just hopefully not against my Texans:D

The Jets:

Hired a HC who is 34 years of age - Comes from a proven system, a system which has repeatedly been successful and is part of a good coaching pedigree. Most importantly, he's from OUTSIDE the system and he's not afraid of people knowing it.

Have some "issues" in the FO - We 'had' an issue on the FO and that issue is now demoted. Sure Tanny's personnel skills are a little unknown but he has the salary cap skills that this mess needs. By the way it's all academic, because although no one is saying it, this is Mangini's team and he will have things his way personnel wise, guarenteed

Have serious salary cap problems - Mangini inherited a mess from the 'older - more established' coaches you speak of. There's nothing he can do about it but face it and get through it. 2006 is a wash, so make the cuts, bite the bullet.

Chad Pennigton - This will be the extent of the discussion between Chad and Mangini. EM - Chad I want you to take a pay cut, we have serious reservations about your shoulder and honestly until you show otherwise, I have to consider you no better then a number 2. CP - No. EM - It's been a pleasure, please turn in your playbook

Manhattan, Queens, LI or Jersey? Forget about that we'll take a partnership with the Giants. In Jersey! Whoopty do, they go from stepchildren to equal partners. They get a world class stadium, world class facilities, reveune from stadium related activities and they still get 8 home games like everyone else.

JA? He's gone right? - Franchise tag. JA has a place in a 3-4

The Jets:

Hired a HC who is 34 years of age - Comes from a proven system, a system which has repeatedly been successful and is part of a good coaching pedigree. Most importantly, he's from OUTSIDE the system and he's not afraid of people knowing it.

Have some "issues" in the FO - We 'had' an issue on the FO and that issue is now demoted. Sure Tanny's personnel skills are a little unknown but he has the salary cap skills that this mess needs. By the way it's all academic, because although no one is saying it, this is Mangini's team and he will have things his way personnel wise, guarenteed

Have serious salary cap problems - Mangini inherited a mess from the 'older - more established' coaches you speak of. There's nothing he can do about it but face it and get through it. 2006 is a wash, so make the cuts, bite the bullet.

Chad Pennigton - This will be the extent of the discussion between Chad and Mangini. EM - Chad I want you to take a pay cut, we have serious reservations about your shoulder and honestly until you show otherwise, I have to consider you no better then a number 2. CP - No. EM - It's been a pleasure, please turn in your playbook

Manhattan, Queens, LI or Jersey? Forget about that we'll take a partnership with the Giants. In Jersey! Whoopty do, they go from stepchildren to equal partners. They get a world class stadium, world class facilities, reveune from stadium related activities and they still get 8 home games like everyone else.

JA? He's gone right? - Franchise tag. JA has a place in a 3-4

It's February 11th and I'm having fun. For all I know the Pats will lose 13 games next year (won't happen) and the Jets will rule the AFCE.

**** for all we know Miami might win the division!

And I still have that underachieving fat load DFat.:yahoo:

TX's Post Breakdown In A Post Chad World

1. Vilma is short - 42%

2. DFat is a bust - 39%

3. The Jets are still the Jets 12%

4. 1969 was a long time ago - 5%

5. Tied (various) - 2%

TX's Post Breakdown In A Post Chad World

1. Vilma is short - 42%

2. DFat is a bust - 39%

3. The Jets are still the Jets 12%

4. 1969 was a long time ago - 5%

5. Tied (various) - 2%

You forgot,

6. So what you won the Super Bowl, your averaging one every 19 years

7. So what you won back to back Super Bowls, we did it first

8. So what you won 3 straight Super Bowls, the Pats won 3 out of 4

9. So what you won 4 straight Super Bowls, you had to get a coach from the Pats to do it

10. Yeah, 5 straight Super Bpwls. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Archived