Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF

I am 100% fine with any of them as I think they all stand a good chance of being scum. I'm willing to defer if someone has a strong opinion, if none of us do then lets just lynch any old mother****er and see where we stand tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This fear-mongering post sticks out a bit.  Let's assume that there were 5 scum to start instead of 4, putting us at lylo right now.

Drums' tone shifted from being willing to be the lynch to now fighting against it because a town lynch means game over.  It's possible his scum team decided to shift away from a willingness to be lynched/bussed to going hard after one final mislynch.  

^

Sorry, I thought Gata was asking me to vote. My bad but it doesn't matter cause I really believe Jif is scum. If he's town, I lost us the game but I doubt it.

Anyway, I wasn't fear mongering but I was scared town was going to mislynch.

Thinking it was a majority was just bad math. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

If you're town that would mean Gata is scum so if that's true:

the office slow clap GIF

Or is that just bad math? WTF is wrong with my brain.

Edit: Yeah my math was wrong so there would still be another townie left besides me. I know how this will look but oh well.

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Sorry, I thought Gata was asking me to vote. My bad but it doesn't matter cause I really believe Jif is scum. If he's town, I lost us the game but I doubt it.

Anyway, I wasn't fear mongering but I was scared town was going to mislynch.

Thinking it was a majority was just bad math. 

Cool now we wait for the modess, but it's starting to feel like game over.

no big deal if so

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Cool now we wait for the modess, but it's starting to feel like game over.

no big deal if so

Do you really think Jif is town? I don't. 

The thing is you guys don't know what I am but I do so I have an advantage. So I feel pretty good.

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

Do you really think Jif is town? I don't. 

The thing is you guys don't know what I am but I do so I have an advantage. So I feel pretty good.

I feel like jif was top 3 to start the day

But I had you a bit higher on list, and your stealth hammer makes it seem even more likely that jif is town (if this is a 5 scum game)

If this is a 4 scum game then different story, jif could still be scum and you could be bussing one another, or jif could be town and you scum or vice versa.. dunno

..right now this sorta feels like you just ended the game. Hope I'm wrong, but we'll find out soon enough. 

• Upvote 3