Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

On 3/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, Leelou said:

He’s most likely scum. People are all voting a weird inactive. 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:06 PM, Leelou said:

I get that, but we have the ability to vote today. Make the king tomorrow take care of the inactive. 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:27 PM, Drums said:

I'm cool with that. Vote kdels

Needed permission/reason  to kill a townie ? 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:03 AM, JiF said:

Advocating to kill the Kingmaker, a town "power role" on D4 is moronic.  Seriously.  

How about we do this right this time.  Let the King give his top 3, we debate it, he chooses, explains why and if he pulls an AVM, we kill him tomorrow. 

On 3/25/2020 at 8:52 AM, JiF said:

You the math guy, we lynch town today, scum NK's successfully, where we at tomorrow?  Feel like we're getting too close to Lylo already, no?  Feel like we should be trying to kill scum and not town right now.  IDK. seems sensible to me that killing town right now would put us in a very tough spot.  We need King Crushlove to come through. 

Im biased cause I loves him but these sound like townie JiF. Yet, really haven’t felt that good about him all game. 

8 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Unvote 

I’ll go right back to JiF once we hear from the others, just slightly nervous at the L-2 

I’m staying put. But it’s more an early game gut thing. Honestly reading up on Drums doesn’t make me feel better about him. To be fair really didn’t think much about him until last couple page . 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

@AVM What are your thoughts on Jif , Nolder , Drums, & Crush?

@Drums What are your thoughts on Jif , Nolder , Crush & AVM?

@The Crusher What are your thoughts on Nolder ,& AVM?

Nolder sleeps too much and plays too little can’t say I think anything about him. I mean like nothing. 

AVM? Still little shocked a little on Kdels flipping town. Though they were both scum. As I went back to look at Drums abs looked at AVM with a more unbiased eye I’d say closer to town at this point. Hurts a big brothers pride  a little to say that. 

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Ok caught up.

I prefer AVM like I've been saying but **** it we can gamble on Drums.

Worst case scenario is we lose and game ends and I can mod mine lol.

Vote Drums

why would game end if wrong?

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

you maybe should consider stop signing up for these games

I signed up for Kingmaker not run of the mill mafia, maybe you're the one who shouldn't have signed up if that's not what you wanted to play.

2 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I signed up for Kingmaker not run of the mill mafia, maybe you're the one who shouldn't have signed up if that's not what you wanted to play.

this is 3 games in a row with this nonsense from you. I'm not the one acting like a spoiled manbaby

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

this is 3 games in a row with this nonsense from you. I'm not the one acting like a spoiled manbaby

Lol I'm spoiled? I'm not the one who's a confirmed townie literally advocating killing another townie because he doesn't like the setup of the game he signed up to play. And now you're over here complaining because I don't care whether we win or lose? How rich. 

The truth is the games that -I- signed up for were misrepresented to me as vanilla games when, in fact, they were not. I had a reason to be upset. And I did kind of lose my sh*t in TMNT but I also apologized for that, specifically to GATA since she was the one who had to deal with that not you. Don't try to deflect to what I did/have done when you are the one who crashed this party. I'm just here making the best of what you've left me.