Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, Verbal said:

Not sure I agree on the me vs. 2 noobs bit, but ok.

As for paranoid, lol, sure I'm paranoid - I have no idea why I'm still alive this far in and I can't really tell who's a SK or Cultist at this point.  I want to believe you and DPR, but the roles are a little mainstream considering what we've seen thus far.

It's not great logic but it's the best I've got.  

Mainstream but the 2 most common roles in the game...both gimped to even and odds just like the other roles. 

Just now, JiF said:

It's not great logic but it's the best I've got.  

Mainstream but the 2 most common roles in the game...both gimped to even and odds just like the other roles. 

I get it, just be gentle with me and make sure if you're town you clean this up.

10 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

The problem we have is if there’s another SK out there. It’s either 4 vs 1 or 3v1v1 right now. If it’s 4 vs 1 I think it’s pretty obvious I should revive, and then doc plays the WIFOM game. Worst case 3 vs 1 tomorrow, best case 4 vs 1 with two confirmed townies (doc and nurse, unless you think reviving wouldn’t confirm me as town).

if it’s 3v1v1, reviving keeps it that way entering night but we have to deal with 2 shots. Scum and SK could hit each other and we could still get a successful doc protect, but if not games over for town.

Wait, I think I might have overlooked a crucial detail here...

If you revive, we dont see the turn but the player lives BUT we still go to night? 

On 4/21/2020 at 8:49 AM, Beaver said:

I am the town restless spirit.  If I die, I can still vote the following day after my death

For clarity, you can like vote regularly?  Post votes in the thread?  Or you tell Pac; I want to vote this player and your vote stay with them the entire day? 

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

I cant imagine there is another SK out there.  If there is, it's lylo.

We know that there are 2 killing factions left - we had 2 hits and no deaths since. 

If the Nurse revived and we lynch scum, the scum gets revived and can kill again. 

We can’t risk using the nurse. 

We have to hit scum. 

3 hours ago, Pac said:

1) CTM Town Vote Thief days 1 and 3 emasculated by Blade N3

2) JetFan80 Town Slut w/ RB on even nights lynched Day 4

3) SMC Town 3 shot vig w/ a vest DK'd Day 4

4) 32EBoozer Town Mason

5) Verbal

6) JetsCode SK with a Vest

7) AJ Town Commuter Converted to Cult NK'd N2

8 )DPR

9) Nolder  Town Gladiator sliced in half by Blade

10) Barry Town Mason NK'd N4

11) AVM SK with Governor ability

12) Drums Ambitious Investigator NK'd via drumstick death N3

13) Gata  Ambitious Townie lynched Day 1

14) JiF

15) Stark Town Bookie

16) Lizard King Town Suicide Bomber lynched Day 2

17) Hess Station  Cult Apprentice/Odd night RBer killed by Blade day 3 (duh)

18) Leelou Clut Leader w/ vest lynched D3

19) Jville

20) Beaver

21) Nyn SK Apprentice NK'd N2

Verbal:
I'm Town Motion Detector - odd nights I can target a player and see if any action was performed on or by that player.  I can't see what action(s) or what player(s) might be involved, only that it happened.

Beaver:
I am the town restless spirit.  If I die, I can still vote the following day after my death

Jville:
I’m the town nurse. I get to revive someone right after they’ve been lynched. 

JiF:
I'm a cop but only have odd night looks.

DPR:
I'm an even night Doc.

Just now, JiF said:

What are your thoughts?  Where you leaning? 

I think I should use it today. If it's 4 vs 1 we're in a stronger position entering tomorrow I'd think. Maybe DPR hits the right protection, maybe not, but worst case scenario we enter endgame with a confirmed townie and the lynch pool is smaller. If it's 3v1v1 we're in a bad position. Lynch wrong and town can't win unless night goes perfectly. I guess it comes down to whether we think there's a better chance we lynch correctly or a better chance of something going our way at night (a doc protection, SK hits scum or scum hits SK).

On balance, I think the best play is to revive.

Verbal:
I'm Town Motion Detector - odd nights I can target a player and see if any action was performed on or by that player.  I can't see what action(s) or what player(s) might be involved, only that it happened.

JiF:

Someone's lying

9 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

I think I should use it today. If it's 4 vs 1 we're in a stronger position entering tomorrow I'd think. Maybe DPR hits the right protection, maybe not, but worst case scenario we enter endgame with a confirmed townie and the lynch pool is smaller. If it's 3v1v1 we're in a bad position. Lynch wrong and town can't win unless night goes perfectly. I guess it comes down to whether we think there's a better chance we lynch correctly or a better chance of something going our way at night (a doc protection, SK hits scum or scum hits SK).

On balance, I think the best play is to revive.

Isn't that essentially the same as a No Lynch today, then?  I thought you have to call it before the lynch - do we still get to see the flip?

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Verbal:

JiF:

Someone's lying

Why are you calling out the 2 of us here?  How is there overlap here, other than the odd night part?

8 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Verbal:

JiF:

Someone's lying

I don't think the two necessarily have to be mutually exclusive, but it raises the question: @Verbal what happened with your investigation last night?

Are we not all agreed that we have an SK and Recruit left? 

That’s 3 v 1 v 1 ... we’re effectively at Lylo, hence the mod acting like a dork. 

we need to lynch 1 scum or we’re toast. 

please no voting for another hour or so - I’m on the road and can’t check in frequently.