Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

4 minutes ago, Verbal said:

Isn't that essentially the same as a No Lynch today, then?  I thought you have to call it before the lynch - do we still get to see the flip?

On the no lynch part, yes, except my ability would be vetted. And technically I have to enter the action after the lynch but before the flip. I give Pac a heads up in advance if I'm thinking about using it that day or not. We don't get to see the flip, no.

32 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Verbal:
I'm Town Motion Detector - odd nights I can target a player and see if any action was performed on or by that player.  I can't see what action(s) or what player(s) might be involved, only that it happened.

JiF:
I'm a cop but only have odd night looks.

Someone's lying

Why?  His role is literally useless.   Why tie these 2 roles together? 

Ok this is going to be long.  I am counting on veteran eyes here to check my work.  Look back in my history and see I have said something about JiF has been nagging at me.   If Jif is a Cop, why was he not been converted?  He is a good veteran player.  Same could be said for most of you, but I really think JiF might be the SK.  Here is a timeline of his actions since right before JC was voted and some of his interactions with AVM and JC

22 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

JC (4) - Beaver, Verbal, DPR, 32EBoozer

Verbal (1) - JIF

32EBoozer (1) - JC

with 9 reapers alive, it takes 5 to lynch

JiF not on the JC train

21 hours ago, JiF said:

Did will kill JC?  Nice!  Good work. It was him or verbal today

This is when AVM supposedly put the hammer down on JC.  both were SKs. and after the Boozer kill, AVMs vote is removed

21 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Took waaay too long for this mutherfukker to come up with his reveal.  Look at the timestamps.  I seriously doubt the veracity of his reveal.

This is JC doing multiple quotes on Verbal.  during his train.

21 hours ago, Pac said:

day continues.....

Official Vote Count:

JC (3) - Beaver, Verbal, DPR

Verbal (1) - JIF

with 8 reapers alive, it takes 5 to lynch

21 hours ago, JiF said:

I mean, it's probably still JC or Verb though, dont care what stupid reveals they have.

Ok, let me good look. 

21 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

What the fukk are you talking about?  You've been in my town pile so long even after leading the 80 mislynch.  I earned a vest.  Yes, I still have it.

This is JC's response to Jif after Jif said JC should be lynched.  Everyone knew at this point JC was getting lynched.

21 hours ago, Pac said:

Official Vote Count:

JC (3) - Beaver, Verbal, DPR

21 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote JC

21 hours ago, JiF said:

Vote JC

21 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Official Vote Count:

JC (5) - Beaver, Verbal, DPR, Jvill, JIF

DPR (1) - JC

JiF is still the last to jump on the JC train and it is not a bad buss here as JC was toast.

6 hours ago, Verbal said:

Can you make up your mind?  You thought I was scum, you changed your mind, you thought I was scum and voted me, then said you liked my reveal for town and now I'm back to being not town.

FML

Verbal responding to JiF

3 hours ago, JiF said:

The one time I never find you scummy!  The one time!!!

nice work dude

Jif's response to AVM's reveal.   

This is not a defense of Verbal.   I am going to look at him next.   But during this time, JC and JiF were calling Verbal scum and well JC is the only known person to go off of.

2 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Ok this is going to be long.  I am counting on veteran eyes here to check my work.  Look back in my history and see I have said something about JiF has been nagging at me.   If Jif is a Cop, why was he not been converted?  He is a good veteran player.  Same could be said for most of you, but I really think JiF might be the SK.  Here is a timeline of his actions since right before JC was voted and some of his interactions with AVM and JC

JiF not on the JC train

This is when AVM supposedly put the hammer down on JC.  both were SKs. and after the Boozer kill, AVMs vote is removed

This is JC doing multiple quotes on Verbal.  during his train.

This is JC's response to Jif after Jif said JC should be lynched.  Everyone knew at this point JC was getting lynched.

JiF is still the last to jump on the JC train and it is not a bad buss here as JC was toast.

Verbal responding to JiF

Jif's response to AVM's reveal.   

This is not a defense of Verbal.   I am going to look at him next.   But during this time, JC and JiF were calling Verbal scum and well JC is the only known person to go off of.

I was voting JC when I did the uturn on 80.  I was advocating JC vs. Verb.  I'm still leaning Verb.  Not sure what you're looking for here but I havent been converted.  Go look at my reads, I've been breadcrumbing my #1 town read since SMC. 

I'm killed often in this game.  I'm an easy lynch and common night target.  My own team killed me last game.  lmfao

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I just find it odd, there are two investigative roles on same odd nights.

How is Verbal's role an investigation.  All his role does is say "there was someone (not specifically who) around said player".  I dont even know how it's useful. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

How is Verbal's role an investigation.  All his role does is say "there was someone (not specifically who) around said player".  I dont even know how it's useful. 

It really isn't.  To put this in perfect perspective, look at last night - I targeted Stark and I was thinking "hell yeah, I can catch whoever might shoot him as there was just not enough WIFOM from him re: the vest vs. view".  But then I realized 2 seconds later how that would never work, and I keep doing that each time I go to use my role as I'm used to thinking I can gain information with roles......not this game, lol.

My result was "he performed an action".  I don't get to know what it was and who it was on.  Awful.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

It really isn't.  To put this in perfect perspective, look at last night - I targeted Stark and I was thinking "hell yeah, I can catch whoever might shoot him as there was just not enough WIFOM from him re: the vest vs. view".  But then I realized 2 seconds later how that would never work, and I keep doing that each time I go to use my role as I'm used to thinking I can gain information with roles......not this game, lol.

My result was "he performed an action".  I don't get to know what it was and who it was on.  Awful.

Ok, I didn't know the ends and outs of what the role does.  I thought you might get something out of it.

Gaming the mod but I really dont have a better way to break this down. 

Jville's role as SK or recruited cult is ridiculously strong.  To be able to revive yourself?  I dont see how that could be balanced with gimped roles and town on town damage potential with other roles. 

Beavers role doesnt seem town friendly.  Why would a townie want to influence trains from the grave.  I could see just giving a name and your vote stays there but moving it around is whack.  That said, a town roleblocker was stupid too, so not sure what to make of it.

Verb has a role I could see converted.  Not overly powerful and probably more impactful for scum than town.

1 hour ago, jvill 51 said:

I think I should use it today. If it's 4 vs 1 we're in a stronger position entering tomorrow I'd think. Maybe DPR hits the right protection, maybe not, but worst case scenario we enter endgame with a confirmed townie and the lynch pool is smaller. If it's 3v1v1 we're in a bad position. Lynch wrong and town can't win unless night goes perfectly. I guess it comes down to whether we think there's a better chance we lynch correctly or a better chance of something going our way at night (a doc protection, SK hits scum or scum hits SK).

On balance, I think the best play is to revive.

Looking back at this, I say we go for it.  **** the nickle and dime sh*t.  Dont risk it, no biscuit.  Go big or go home!  Ya feel me?

I think it's Beav and Verb and since I've been on Verb for days now:

Vote Verb 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Looking back at this, I say we go for it.  **** the nickle and dime sh*t.  Dont risk it, no biscuit.  Go big or go home!  Ya feel me?

I think it's Beav and Verb and since I've been on Verb for days now:

Vote Verb 

You just better make sure you bring this home and not falter down the stretch if you're town (likely).

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

Jville's role as SK or recruited cult is ridiculously strong.  To be able to revive yourself?  I dont see how that could be balanced with gimped roles and town on town damage potential with other roles. 

Remember that a strong role doesn't mean it can't be converted.  Or it could be made up and he went too strong with it, dunno.  Pretty soon it won't be my problem to deal with, hahahahaha!

29 minutes ago, Verbal said:

He as in Stark or whoever killed Stark?

Process of Elimination:

I believe JiF is the cop - there's no counter and there's no way the town wouldn't get one in this setup. He's not the SK.

JiF also would have made a good Recruit target, but he's an emotional player (I don't know if everyone picked up on that) and his game has been consistent throughout. If he got recruited and kept this level of play up, he's played a great game.

I have one question left for JiF:

Out of 6 attempts to recruit, how do you explain not being picked? 

Just now, DPR said:

Process of Elimination:

I believe JiF is the cop - there's no counter and there's no way the town wouldn't get one in this setup. He's not the SK.

JiF also would have made a good Recruit target, but he's an emotional player (I don't know if everyone picked up on that) and his game has been consistent throughout. If he got recruited and kept this level of play up, he's played a great game.

I have one question left for JiF:

Out of 6 attempts to recruit, how do you explain not being picked? 

I while back, I said, "I'm a hard mofo to kill" pump faking a protect.  Not sure if they picked up on that but the only other logic is they wouldnt target me because I'm an easy kill.   

2 minutes ago, DPR said:

Same question for Verbal:

Out of 6 attempts, how do you explain not being picked?

I already explained this:  Leelou and I have a history of doing very poorly on scum teams together.  She would not want to pair up with me if she could avoid it.  That said, WIFOMing is a thing and she could pick me to make you think what I said previously.  I can't prove it until you lynch me and see I'm still town.

Same question to YOU:  how do you explain not being picked?

aka let's speedlynch Verbal for the lulz

aka let's blindlynch Verbal before he gets here and goes nuclear once he sees it

aka let's shoot Verbal (said 80 in literally every game)

How I'm still alive is a ******* miracle, or somebody's plan.

The leaves, me, beaver and Jvill. 

I'll use the same logic I did with JiF to explain my role - a game like this without a Doc would be ridiculous and there has been no counter. I'm not the SK. As for recruiting, this is my first game back in almost 2 years, so I can forgive a team for wondering if I'd be a bit rusty. I also come with a certain amount of baggage, heh, and that would be fair to take into account. There are many safer choices and honestly, Lee & Hess with AJ have all the talent they need. 

Beaver claimed Restless Spirit - he gets to vote even after he's dead. 

Would an SK team come up with that as a cover? JC proved that yes, yes they would. Honestly, it smacked of JC when Beaver revealed it, but as soon as we got 2 SK's down (especially with the Apprentice being a role), I figured we were done with SK's so I wasn't looking for another one when AVM popped up, and we know we have one left.

Beaver has been active, which is townish. But with an active team rooting for you behind the scenes, it's not hard to imagine. And, he's played up the "inexperienced" bit a lot. 

And then there is Jvill. He claimed Nurse - he can revive a player after the lynch, but we don't see the flip.

And of course, that's weird since he said he's supposed to turn the role in after the hammer but before the reveal, but then he did add that he's been in contact with Pac and that's one of those useless details that would be a master touch if he's planted, but in reality is just probably true. He's been active, but not too active. Again, it's a role that the SK's could have come up with because it can't be vetted right away (funny how many of those there are).