Last to post in this thread wins

It's the live video feed from maxman's office. I just watched 2 whole loaves of Italian bread disappear and he never opened his mouth!!:character42:

for gods sake ...will someone remind me not to ask amizzy anymore questions! :shock::lol: OY!!! sometimes it is NOT a good thing to learn something new at my age!

for gods sake ...will someone remind me not to ask amizzy anymore questions! :shock::lol: OY!!! sometimes it is NOT a good thing to learn something new at my age!

At your age? What are you 28,29! Maxman always tells me if he wasn't married he would try to "do" you. I of course reply " does she look like the type of girl who would do a flesh colored beach ball, does she? "

On a related note...We spent 3 hours searching the JN headquaters for maxmans neck. He insisted he just lost it. 3 hrs later he called his wife and she confirmed he hasn't had one since 1986.

What do you get when a Cue Ball ****s a Raw Turkey??

1poolcue_1734_4063726.gif

+

istockphoto_332984_raw_turkey.jpg

=

mods.jpg

You women are too funny. We all got a pic of verde....it's in her avatar. How much more do you need to see??

uhhhhh... didnt you just say this.... :mrgreen: 2 1/2 hours ago? ;)

user_online.gifedit.gif quote.gif quickreply.gif greengal

View Public Profile

Send a private message to greengal

Send email to greengal

Find More Posts by greengal

Add greengal to Your Buddy List

post_old.gif Today, 05:54 PM #28 Smizzy vbmenu_register("postmenu_198084", true);

image.php?u=57&dateline=1140053367

im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by greengal

Uh... smizzy... I have seen V...and she is extraordinarily pretty.

aint no butter there...

lets put it this way... you guys would be drooling..

:grin:

Im not saying she is. All Im saying is you never know from a watercolored picture of her belly button.

Ill need to see the entire,unedited photo to make a decision. Verde...Send it ASAP so I can make a decision.