Last to post in this thread wins

See.....you scared here away.

I'm still here, lurking.

I just get a bit speechless (difficult for me, too) whenever I see the ECURB memorial smilie. I try to think of something witty to say, and then I think wtf, how do you respond to a sign? :confused0082::biggrin:

Edited by LoneStarLady

I'm still here, lurking.

I just get a bit speechless (difficult for me, too) whenever I see the ECURB memorial smilie. I try to think of something witty to say, and then I think wtf, how do you respond to a sign? :confused0082::biggrin:

:bs_lame::stu::pity_fool:

Or you can just make fun of him.

I prefer swift and blinding violence.

To each his own.......keep it on the down low though. Ecrub sounds like a guy that would sue over an MB post.

Operation Ejaculating Caliph will start soon. Be prepared.

just started the gym again today after a long drought without it. i'm on a mission to become the next hottest peice of ass on television.

I have been working out like a maniac... I dont want to be the out of shape bartender... lol

Same to you. I hope that prick *** Shane comes back. There are a few things I forgot to tell him last year!

Well there is someone *** who signed up today, called Professor Jet. He tries to talk as if he's a literature expert and implies that the rest of us are all peons with little intelligence. Check out the word association thread; guess it's too low-brow for him. I'm wondering if it's Borgo, though, or someone trying to imitate Borgo.

Sure. I think JetsBabe had some good suggestions. Sweet and sour sauce with pineapple should be about right.

Though I have enjoyed various cuts of meat purchased at myriad equine butcheries throughout Europe, I have not--nor shall I ever--partake of a canine foodstuff. My little hound, Duki, is such a dear. The very thought of his demise brings a shudder to my personage.

Edited by ProfessorJet
Astoudingly, I made a spelling error.