Last to post in this thread wins

lol, i think it's a cold. i'm losing my voice. it's all raspy and stuff. kindof hot, in a weird way. :D

maybe i'm just sick of school.

How many of us would give anything to be back in college? Enjoy every second of it. Hope you feel better. Hey, maybe your illness is related to the San Giuseppe pastries. :)

Edited by Borgoguy

How many of us would give anything to be back in college? Enjoy every second of it. Hope you feel better. Hey, maybe your illness is related to the San Giuseppe pastries. :)

:cheers:

I would give anything to just be 30.

:cheers:

I would give anything to just be 30.

Wait until you get to fifty. F**K! Seriously, I have but two simple dreams: First and foremost, to destroy all vestiges of the Kingdom of the Eleven Mutes. Second, to go back and relive my life, this time savoring every second.

oh, i'm not sick of the college culture. i'm sick of my homework. LOL

i do love being a sports reporter though. i have no idea how i'm going to conduct interviews tomorrow at spring practice. :bag:

oh, i'm not sick of the college culture. i'm sick of my homework. LOL

i do love being a sports reporter though. i have no idea how i'm going to conduct interviews tomorrow at spring practice. :bag:

My advice to you is work arduously to make this happen. Make contacts, intern as much as you can, take classes related to speech and on-camera presence, anything to get your foot in the door. If this is really your dream, arm yourself with all the tools necessary to give you an advantage over someone else.

My advice to you is work arduously to make this happen. Make contacts, intern as much as you can, take classes related to speech and on-camera presence, anything to get your foot in the door. If this is really your dream, arm yourself with all the tools necessary to give you an advantage over someone else.

did you hear that i'm an intern at fox sports?

judging by the zeppoli thread, she's armed with the tools alright ;)

• Upvote 1

Wait until you get to fifty. F**K! Seriously, I have but two simple dreams: First and foremost, to destroy all vestiges of the Kingdom of the Eleven Mutes. Second, to go back and relive my life, this time savoring every second.

Word.

That is what my wife and I try to tell our youngest (12yo). "Enjoy it while it lasts."

• Upvote 1

What a moron. I had no idea your gig was with Fox Sports. I'm impressed. Short of a threeway, find a way to get noticed. I want to tell my kid some Sunday when we're watching the pre-game show that you and I once had an infamous feud. I'm serious. Kick a$$ and get this done, JB.

I'm determined. I've already done some sample on-camera stuff. You should be seeing my face soon.

I'm determined. I've already done some sample on-camera stuff. You should be seeing my face soon.

Isnt all that stuff fun. i did on camera stuff for a while at the local tv station here. we have our own sportscenter show for the high school sports and i did alot of on location stuff. i loved it. i had to give it up to make more money but ive recently ive been getting into the radio stuff more. i dont really have a face made for the screen.

This really is awful though. I have the raspiest voice right now, and I have to interview George O'Leary tomorrow. Great.

if you want to end it quick cause your not at 100% just ask him about the infamous resume incident. its a sure fire convo ender.

if you want to end it quick cause your not at 100% just ask him about the infamous resume incident. its a sure fire convo ender.

LOL, or I can ask about how a player died on his watch. Or I can ask about the other player that collapsed of kidney failure. Or I can ask about the players that left the team because of those incidents. Or I can ask about the losing season last year. Or....

LOL, or I can ask about how a player died on his watch. Or I can ask about the other player that collapsed of kidney failure. Or I can ask about the players that left the team because of those incidents. Or I can ask about the losing season last year. Or....

hahaha you could have alot of fun with this

This really is awful though. I have the raspiest voice right now, and I have to interview George O'Leary tomorrow. Great.

Drink hot tea with a bit of honey in it. Helped me out with my voice before I had to present my undergrad thesis.