Last to post in this thread wins

Not sure about Cindy. Our New York locality pay is 28.72% and DC is 24.22%. Hopefully that would be more than $1K a year.

you are correct, the geographic differential for my job has gone up considerably since I was hired.

the average pay differential for state jobs is still about $1k a year for PEF employees, tho. I'm cheap but.... I've been cheaper.

mine now would be:

appointees who work in the five boroughs of New York City or in Nassau, Suffolk, Rockland, or Westchester Counties will receive an additional $3,026 annual downstate adjustment. Appointees who work in Dutchess, Orange, or Putnam Counties will receive an additional $1,513 annual mid-Hudson adjustment.

Edited by cindy

Unfortunately it is two lane highway or through downtown.

The higway can be quicker, but unfortunately somewhere a little north of here the concept of slower traffic to the right is lost. Then where it turns into the most populated area, it decides to drop to one lane which gives you the inevitable traffic jam.

Or through downtown which also falls victim to the slow traffic conundrum and the spectacular planning of the county which has only two bridges that crosses the big river that snakes through town and they place the two bridges a few miles apart in the most remote part of town. Which does nothing to alleviate traffic.

Oh...you are talking about Dom. I thought you were talking about you.

Seeing he got his panties in a bind over his B-Day....I am guessing he is going to be asked to be creamated ina coffin with all his money while wearing his Richard Todd jersey and Joe Namath Mink Coat.

Oh...you are talking about Dom. I thought you were talking about you.

Seeing he got his panties in a bind over his B-Day....I am guessing he is going to be asked to be creamated ina coffin with all his money while wearing his Richard Todd jersey and Joe Namath Mink Coat.

Geez! I was only kidding. I just thought you guys should celebrate my birthday like a national holiday! Somebody should. Oh, and it's not a Richard Todd jersey. It's Richard Caster, thank you very much.

Geez! I was only kidding. I just thought you guys should celebrate my birthday like a national holiday! Somebody should. Oh, and it's not a Richard Todd jersey. It's Richard Caster, thank you very much.

As much as I troll here and JI before it, I think this is the first Richard Caster reference I have seen. Considering he looks like he had a half way decent career that is surprise.

I will defintely have a Bud Light in your honor. I might remember you at that exact moment in time, but please except the tribute.

As much as I troll here and JI before it, I think this is the first Richard Caster reference I have seen. Considering he looks like he had a half way decent career that is surprise.

I will defintely have a Bud Light in your honor. I might remember you at that exact moment in time, but please except the tribute.

All tributes are accepted!

Richard Caster was one highstepping mofo! I loved him and Little Eddie Bell and I was pissed when he ran off to Houston. Barkum was a fair replacement. People thought it was an Al Toon jersey, but I knew better.

Yeah, I get 30 minutes for lunch. The nearest eating establishment, outside of the 'store' in the next building is at least 4 miles.

During the week, I do not eat much for lunch. I might have an ocassional Starbucks Ice Coffee or something from Einstein's Bagels.

The weekend, I usually eat human food.

just got back from lunch with humans. bah.

Dom, I will surely drink to your birthday. many times.

KH, the insurance goes to my blood relations, one of whom will either lose it gambling or waste it on redecorating the third time in a year, and the other of whom will invest wisely and bail the rest of them out.

damn I hate actual socialization. I missed like a page of posts here alone. :(

Edited by cindy