Tom Brady sucks at golf

Ben

If all you Brady bashers want to get on him about something today, you're missing the elephant in the room.

I don't expect casual golf fans to pick up on it, but have any of you who play golf seriously ever heard of an 8 cap asking how to take a drop from a hazard the way Tom did? I almost off my chair laughing.

Tom: How do I drop from here?

Immelman: Two club lengths from the red line.

Tom: (standing between two red stakes) I don't see a red line

Immelman: Imagine a line through the stakes Tom... and you can use any club, get your driver

For those of you who don't know, this rule is about as basic a penalty in golf as offsides is in football.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

If all you Brady bashers want to get on him about something today, you're missing the elephant in the room.

I don't expect casual golf fans to pick up on it, but have any of you who play golf seriously ever heard of an 8 cap asking how to take a drop from a hazard the way Tom did? I almost off my chair laughing.

Immelman: Imagine a line through the stakes Tom... and you can use any club, get your driver

For those of you who don't know, this rule is about as basic a penalty in golf as offsides is in football.

christian bale laughing GIF

11 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

He doesnt know what offensive holding is either

• Haha 1