Is Jamal Worth the Drama?

21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

You've never had a narcissistic personality completely interfere with your life, it seems.  Ask anyone who has what they see in Jamal Adams.  Serious.  I would place a very large bet that Jamal is completely whacked when it comes to his self-perceived contractual value.  It's only about jamal.  The position he plays has no relevance at all.  It's what he is worth (in his mind) without regard to any contradictory surrounding context or facts.

In other words, he is bat-sht crazy and it might be good to be rid of him sooner than later.  

A lot of sports stars are narcissistic it’s hard not to be when people kiss your A for most of your life

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, rangerous said:

well, yes i have.  i have children.  adams is probably more fixated on leaving the jets at the moment.  he's not going to get 20 million from the cowgirls or any other team.  he knows this. 

agree.  He has Dallas Cowboys in his recurring dreams.  

I will be internally satisfied if JD trades him to another sht-hole.

32 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

A lot of sports stars are narcissistic it’s hard not to be when people kiss your A for most of your life

True.  Jamal is a very extreme example.  Just our luck that he was drafted by the Jets.  It boggles my mind how far back Maccagnan set this franchise. 

It feels like it will be 2 years of recovery for every year of Maccagnan destruction we endured.  are-you-carrying-your-load-or-someone-el

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

agree.  He has Dallas Cowboys in his recurring dreams.  

I will be internally satisfied if JD trades him to another sht-hole.

i don't know.  i'm guessing that all of the nfl teams aren't going to lay out more than market price for adams.  as many have said the strong safety position is not that significant.  i tend to agree but also see that adams fits well with the scheme williams has set up.