Pre game food

Ben Had

7 minutes ago, Ben Had said:

Naa...Bush Light fer me. Scotch gives me constapation...lol

So you go for the beer sh*ts instead, lol. I was only kidding, I'm a truly recreational drinker. I was fooling that I needed to prep myself with liquid courage in order to bravely stave off the blows of suckage and ensuing dolor, but I do really love Negronis. I make my own bitters, gin, and Campari. I made so many different liqueurs over the Summer. I'm getting really good at it. GO JETS!!! I'll be in the woods!

Wait, prepping myself, something came to me. It's low-hanging fruit, but somebody has to do it. Prepping myself for a Jets game. I guess it beats prepping myself for a colonoscopy. : /

6 minutes ago, jetophile said:

So you go for the beer sh*ts instead, lol. I was only kidding, I'm a truly recreational drinker. I was fooling that I needed to prep myself with liquid courage in order to bravely stave off the blows of suckage and ensuing dolor, but I do really love Negronis. I make my own bitters, gin, and Campari. I made so many different liqueurs over the Summer. I'm getting really good at it. GO JETS!!! I'll be in the woods!

Wait, prepping myself, something came to me. It's low-hanging fruit, but somebody has to do it. Prepping myself for a Jets game. I guess it beats prepping myself for a colonoscopy. : /

Well see we do share something in common...

I make wine and mead, have for a long time.

IMG_1218.jpg