Sign in to follow this  
predator_05

Predicting the future - save your predictions and see if you were right!

I want to predict the future. 

I'm not very good at this, as i don't have a crystal ball...but i'd like a point of reference that i can use a decade or 2 from now (hopefully the forum still exists then!!). Most of us already do this in the main forum, but this is for non-football, real life-related predictions only. 

Feel free to document your prediction for posterity. 

Here's my first prediction:

A decade from now - in 2030:

1. A country's digital space will become an extension of it's physical borders. You'll need a passport to access another country's digital space (or internet), much in the same way that you do when you're traveling overseas. Physical travel across borders, will become a privilege of only those in high-ranking positions of authority, either government or business. Common citizens will no longer be able to travel extensively. 

2. This one's obvious: we will become a cashless society. Every single transaction and activity will be linked and performed through an app on your phone. 

My bold prediction, which is likely to come true, is that at some point in the very near future the Jets will lose to the Denver Broncos.

no idea idk GIF