Adam Gase Media Thread

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

Falsely reported as a heated argument, turns out that Alex Lewis has a personal medical problem.  Instead of playing hardball, Gase is understanding of his situation and will continue to pay him his salary even though the the Jets don't need to.

Gase is both fair and loyal to his players, the NFL and NCAA players know this too, one of the reasons he's coming back next season.

SAR I

B3792CD1-21BA-4E59-ABCC-C7D7E77D3ADA.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Yup...
Where are all the people that were vocal that this was a terrible hire when it happened?  Not the sheep that are piling on now but accepted this hire when it happened.  
I would like to see acknowledge the strong willed that KNEW is was ridiculous hire.  They’re the smart ones - the people we should listen to to going forward.

I wish I could find the diatribe I left on JN the night he was hired. You’d think I was a genius lol.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Icer said:

They all agreed the Jets should dump him in favor of Lawrence

No kidding, has nothing to do with it.  Also in the equation is resetting the QB 2nd contract clock.  And as much as Darnold was a prospect, Lawrence is the better prospect.  Doesnt change what was thought of Darnold

5 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Yup...

Where are all the people that were vocal that this was a terrible hire when it happened?  Not the sheep that are piling on now but accepted this hire when it happened.  

I would like to see acknowledge the strong willed that KNEW is was ridiculous hire.  They’re the smart ones - the people we should listen to to going forward.

People give every hire a chance, its the way of the media and the world.  

Now its a different story, especially when you start lying.

14 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

So not only are you giving Gase credit for what JD does, now you are giving him credit for what Woody and CJ do. Can't  wait for the rules committee  meetings when you can give Gase credit for the Covid protocols  for next season.

Adam Gase is the Football Man of Florham Park.  He is calling all the shots.  The Alex Lewis resolution was his decision.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Adam Gase is the Football Man of Florham Park.  He is calling all the shots.  The Alex Lewis resolution was his decision.

SAR I

BS. He is not authorizing to spend Woody's  and CJ's money. No HC is which is what his title is and is why he is on the sideline calling plays whether he wants to admit it to the press or not. Could you imagine a supervisor authorizing additional sick pay or vaction time for a worker without clearing it with the owner? If I was the owner I would take the vaction or sick time from the supervisors accumulated time. It.was.very nice of thebowners to.do this but Gase is a jerk which he proved with.flyingncolors during.his last presser and I fully believe he got into it with.Lewis if ot was reported that way

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

BS. He is not authorizing to spend Woody's  and CJ's money. No HC is which is what his title is and is why he is on the sideline calling plays whether he wants to admit it to the press or not. Could you imagine a supervisor authorizing additional sick pay or vaction time for a worker without clearing it with the owner? If I was the owner I would take the vaction or sick time from the supervisors accumulated time. It.was.very nice of thebowners to.do this but Gase is a jerk which he proved with.flyingncolors during.his last presser and I fully believe he got into it with.Lewis if ot was reported that way

Please. Of course Gase had to ask permission.  Point is, he made it happen and the players respect him and Mr. Johnson for it as a result. 

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Please. Of course Gase had to ask permission.  Point is, he made it happen and the players respect him and Mr. Johnson for it as a result. 

SAR I

Point is, the owners authorized it and you have no idea if Gase asked for this to happen. Gase is an undercutting piece of garbage that just threw Logains under the bus this week. If that is how he treats his OC, what makes you think he gives a flying EF about a backup OL. 

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

I think people are starting to want Gase fired just to shut you up.  

• Haha 2