New York Rangers 2021

BROOKLYN JET

42 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Yes. How many games did Vegas play in the playoffs this year? It only took them 10 to get to the cup finals in 17-18? When Vegas needed to win, he didn’t see the ice. 

Game 1 against Minnesota in playoffs= 18 shifts nearly 12 minutes ice time. I think you’re just making this stuff up. He’s a 3rd/4th line RW On the checking line. Did he get banged up or were they down in the series and went with their top 3 lines on extended shifts? There are several possibilities but you go straight to he sucks and a healthy scratch. If I had time I’d look up last year’s PO series.

10 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Game 1 against Minnesota in playoffs= 18 shifts nearly 12 minutes ice time. I think you’re just making this stuff up. He’s a 3rd/4th line RW On the checking line. Did he get banged up or were they down in the series and went with their top 3 lines on extended shifts? There are several possibilities but you go straight to he sucks and a healthy scratch. If I had time I’d look up last year’s PO series.

He’s below replacement level. He’s also overpaid at that. He played in 3 games against Colorado and 3 games against Montreal. And barely played in those games. You can do better on the 4th line. And for cheaper. 

18 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

He’s below replacement level. He’s also overpaid at that. He played in 3 games against Colorado and 3 games against Montreal. And barely played in those games. You can do better on the 4th line. And for cheaper. 

JFresh had it right. Tom Wilson and any other MF that targets Panarin & Zibs. They didn’t sign the guy for power plays…. they signed him to kick a— and protect the youngsters. Our new GM knows all about this