Justin Fields (#2 overall). Najee Harris (Seattle pick) and Rondale Moore (2nd round).

If you like Rondale Moore, you'll love Kadarius Toney.  Same action but can play a full season.  Also, as much as I've been pounding the table for Najee... when I saw Trey Sermon play against Clemson I learned that those Aaron Jones types can be found later in the draft.  It would be much better to dedicate that pick to a OL, PR, or playmaking TE/WR.  imo

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

If you like Rondale Moore, you'll love Kadarius Toney.  Same action but can play a full season.  Also, as much as I've been pounding the table for Najee... when I saw Trey Sermon play against Clemson I learned that those Aaron Jones types can be found later in the draft.  It would be much better to dedicate that pick to a OL, PR, or playmaking TE/WR.  imo

Funny, I took Najee in a PFF mock and then realized I could get Sermon in the 4th and regretted the Najee pick.

Sermon is a tough evaluation though as he is a 4.5 player and im not  sure what he offers in the passing game, but he seems like a guy who could grind out tough yards in the winter.  I also think the Aaron Jones reference is interesting as we could sign Jones or his backup Jamal Williams, pick Sermon and add those 2 to Perrine and have 3 backs with some upside.

And not to pile on the OSU guys, but Chris Olave would also be a good pick in the 2nd or with the Seattle pick, esp if we take fields from a chemistry standpoint.

4 hours ago, BCJet said:

Funny, I took Najee in a PFF mock and then realized I could get Sermon in the 4th and regretted the Najee pick.

Sermon is a tough evaluation though as he is a 4.5 player and im not  sure what he offers in the passing game, but he seems like a guy who could grind out tough yards in the winter.  I also think the Aaron Jones reference is interesting as we could sign Jones or his backup Jamal Williams, pick Sermon and add those 2 to Perrine and have 3 backs with some upside.

And not to pile on the OSU guys, but Chris Olave would also be a good pick in the 2nd or with the Seattle pick, esp if we take fields from a chemistry standpoint.

I don't think Sermon lasts until the 4th now.  Kind of like Antonio Gibson last year.  Got some buzz and went way higher than expected.  I think Harris is a better all-around runner/catcher, but would a 1st round OL and Sermon bridge that gap?  Maybe...