Richard Sherman to Watson: “I’d get out of there as quickly as possible, I’d head to New York.”

1 hour ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Simple answer, money 

He’s at the end of his career and looking for one last good payday. And good for him. It’s a business after all .

Yeah, but I don't want to be the team that gives him his one last payday if he can't deliver on the field anymore. He's 33. That's old for a corner. He isn't coming off a great year. He was hurt on and off all year.

Like I said, if he wanted to come here on a cheap, 1 year deal, that's fine. But I wouldn't be looking to get into any kind of bidding war for his services. I don't think he's worth it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Sherman was actually pretty solid this year and he will likely come very cheap. And who else would you want teaching/developing young CBs than a guy like Sherman? 

Either way, it's great to see guys like Sherman wanting to come here as opposed to players treating this place like football purgatory. 

Sherman is only going to get worse. 

Hard Pass GIF by America's Got Talent

• Upvote 1