Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

1 hour ago, CTM said:

It's a war of attrition. Hes like the Energizer bunny of internet dick size contests.

Welcome to the theatre. It's been raging for 15 years and there have been many causalities along the way but ape is stil standing ready take on all comers.

It's really somewhat remarkable.

No mention of how you’ve literally been drooling in the front row the whole time...

1 hour ago, Drums said:

Yeah this is nothing personally for me, just having fun playing a game talking some sh*t. My mafia spirit animal is Samuel L Jackson but outside of this hell hole of a game I am nice as ****. 

Same. I hope you don’t take this personal. Mafia/trolling is how I lean into different archetypes. Almost like method acting. I’m really ******* weird. 

But, in real life a teddy bear. That’s why this is funny to me. You’re doing fine btw, nobody expected you to bring a feather duster to a death match.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Haha .. you know what I still crack up nearly every day at variants of the same jokes we've been making for years

Probably makes me a moron but whatevs

Yea, buddy. That’s the thing that makes you a moron.

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha 2

Sorry @Drums, @Integrity28 has thoroughly won this round. 

In fact, Ape wins most rounds. He is really good at handing asses out on the internet.  Not sure if this all stems from severe bullying he received as a child, paired with what I’m guessing an grossly inflated IQ...but the normal human mind just doesn’t come up with “twig dick” or “head up ass/eating dick inside out.”

This material is Legendary.

Think: Bond villain. Which, given your last character in JiF’s orgy, makes this exchange between the two of you fitting, except in this episode the bad guy wins. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

In fact, Ape wins most rounds. He is really good at handing asses out on the internet.  Not sure if this all stems from severe bullying he received as a child, paired with what I’m guessing an grossly inflated IQ...but the normal human mind just doesn’t come up with “twig dick” or “head up ass/eating dick inside out.”

Think: Bond villain. Which, given your last character in JiF’s orgy, makes this exchange between the two of you fitting, except in this episode the bad guy wins. 

oh no GIF by The Maury Show

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Ffs another apette. Someone set up the deprogramming room

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I thought you gave up bread years ago when you just started putting meat between two slices of bigger meat?

No no, you are thinking of that one summer couple years back that we convinced him bread was a vegetable. Till someone showed him how to use google and that was the end of that 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

You get me. I will love you forever.

By forever, I mean until Thursday. On Thursday my goal is to make you wear your own sphincter as water wings while I drown you in orange jello.

• Haha 1

The night was a long and raucous one in Drakken Cove, as everyone celebrated their victory over the killer known as Cedric Benton. There was much drinking, fighting, laughing and f*cking. So, not very dissimilar to a normal night in Drakken Cove, except that the drinks were free, the food was tastier, and hell, even the women looked prettier. The drunken bacchanalia lasted well into the morning light, with only the roughest and hardiest among them still conscious.

One of the few to refuse participation in the festivities was constable Tiggins, still unable to shake the recent events from mind, and wanting to stay mentally sharp. After tossing and turning in his bed for the near entirety of the night, he awoke to find a most hungover and exhausted populace. Arising with him was his own fear that there was something they were missing, that despite their previous day's victory, that another tragedy was just around the corner.

As morning progressed into midday, however, the constable's fears bore no fruit. Aside from a few broken noses and fists, shattered bottles and throbbing heads, and more than a few new cases of some sexual malady, the town got through the night relatively unscathed.

Constable Tiggins blew a sigh of relief, but he knew that come nightfall he'd be back to holding his breath.

It is now Day 3

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is set for 7pm EST, Wednesday

• Upvote 2