Murder at Midnight Mafia Game Thread (Day 4) [Game Over; Town Wins!]

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Alright, thx.

I still don’t see how this conflicts with what I said I thought at the time.

My only point here is to say I was higher on Jets when I thought 80 had a result of some sort. Now that that doesn’t seem to be the case, I’m putting him back where I had him: drums, jc, jets.

I don’t understand what you and 80 are saying/doing in some spots. I’m not calling you scum, just saying I haven’t landed on it.

I play the first few days with a lot of misdirection: you all cry.

I play fully transparent: you all cry.

I think it’s time for you all to stop being a huge collection of ******* pussies, and I’ll go back to the hot streak I started last game and carried over here.

Just kill me before end game do I don’t screw the poooch.

explained last post previous page

Just now, CTM said:

My post above is backdrop for this

1) Ape says he's only voting Jets because 80 feiging a result

confirms it again, not on him,

unrelated, but LOL and will annoy the furrball

Payoff: Ape is probably the only player I've ever seen that so frequently contradicts himself as scum that you are able to use his own posts to case him later in the very same game. Here is an earlier version of ape making a case for the same thing he's doing now. 

and again!

lol, misdirection is my scum hunting game

youre making up meta here, if not scum then definitely a distraction

unvote vote ctm

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Why? 

If 80 caught Jets, then scum sees 80 camped in him for 2 days. They know or at least have to be thinking it.

Its not some big ******* secret.

That said, if we mislynch Jets, the it is valuable to look back and acknowledge how 80 sold it.

This isn’t complex.

hard to believe this has to be explained.

1) If you are town, and 80 has an INV, why do you feel you should be the one to out him and, if you are right, you just put a bullseye on him

2) As shown above, you are now voting JETS and removing any responsibility for the vote yourself, something you yourself said in this very thread is scummy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

lol, misdirection is my scum hunting game

youre making up meta here, if not scum then definitely a distraction

unvote vote ctm

no your "game" is to throw all kind of sh*t at the wall and then pretend it was intentional if it blows up in your face. Which also happens to be good cover as scum.  Give it a rest

Just now, CTM said:

hard to believe this has to be explained.

1) If you are town, and 80 has an INV, why do you feel you should be the one to out him and, if you are right, you just put a bullseye on him

2) As shown above, you are now voting JETS and removing any responsibility for the vote yourself, something you yourself said in this very thread is scummy

If he got him, they know BECAUSE he’s led both days with the vote that way. It’s not the big deal you’re making it. 

As for the other part, all I acknowledged here is that I’m voting my #3 due to 80’s influence. Jets is still my #3. I don’t know how that makes me not accountable? Haha, what a stupid ass

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

no your "game" is to throw all kind of sh*t at the wall and then pretend it was intentional if it blows up in your face. Which also happens to be good cover as scum.  Give it a rest

Next game I’ll play like a nutless dork, in your honor.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

If he got him, they know BECAUSE he’s led both days with the vote that way. It’s not the big deal you’re making it.

why would you assume scum would know that considering the backdrop during the night phase i just posted

i 100% expected 80 to vote JETS out of the shoot. based on his casing

Just now, CTM said:

why would you assume scum would know that considering the backdrop during the night phase i just posted

i 100% expected 80 to vote JETS out of the shoot. based on his casing

Because d2 he did it too. Two days in a row would telegraph it.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Next game I’ll play like a nutless dork, in your honor.

lol, ohh yas much brave to fos/vote everyone and then spin it in hindsight as either right or a reaction test. One of the greatest example of courage i've ever seen

1 minute ago, CTM said:

lol, ohh yas much brave to fos/vote everyone and then spin it in hindsight as either right or a reaction test. One of the greatest example of courage i've ever seen

My list has been put forward consistently. Where is yours? You play with no sack. Always have. Makes it easier to sit back and criticize others.

You’re being disingenuous and it’s pinging. If you’re just trolling say so, and I’ll refocus on my actual list.

You can get your sadistic jollies from me post game.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

My list has been put forward consistently. Where is yours? You play with no sack. Always have. Makes it easier to sit back and criticize others.

You’re being disingenuous and it’s pinging. If you’re just trolling say so, and I’ll refocus on my actual list.

You can get your sadistic jollies from me post game.

you are a firmly in top 2, maybe #1 in a vacuum, but JETs lynch is more likely to happen and his result will be helpful as well as who dies tonight.

You pinged and your play has been gross all along and you lead off this day with even more grossness

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Maybe he’ll provide those ISOs he’s been talking about for 3 days.

I am reading his other games, right now Ozarks where he got converted to scum or something like that (lots of f’ng teams). ISOing him, he was putting more into it and mentioned he had never been scum before. So hiM not being able to come up with anything here could be more than “typical” JETS. First game as scum is difficult. 

• Upvote 1

This game is twisted. I should have voted vanilla @Spoot-Face

I get the vibe that nothing would please Ape’s ego more than to win a game as scum after admitting he was scum (even encouraging others to take him down, in a weird reverse psychology verbal judo move).  I see a lot of smoke & mirrors in his game, and over the first three weeks of this game he voted for Stark (town), jville (town), and Barry (SK, but he would have assumed town since Barry was not in his QT). 
He also voted for guys I’ve assumed to be town:

CTM (town), first Miller claim; Crusher (town), character reveal; JETS (town/3rd party), because he said he didn’t do it and Ape has really pushed the “lynch JETS” agenda. Even though he voted me and I could OMGUS hammer him, he just doesn’t feel like scum. 

I’m getting creepy vibes from Drums and his ‘follow the bouncing red ball vote’, and I would not be shocked if JiF, JC, or 80 were found to be skipping Sunday school today either. 

But for my vote, I gotta follow the poo trail.  Vote Ape 

• Haha 1