Cromartie suggests Jaylen Waddle at #2

59 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Tough to see the NFL player community coalesce around hating Zach Wilson, who couldn’t even get voted a team captain in college on a roster filled with 28 year-old missionaries. I know a lot of you were counting on Wilson to be good, but every player in the NFL sees right through his douchy Zach-Lodge-from-Wedding-Crashers veneer. Tell us the story about how you saved the sea otter, Zach Lodge. Zach Lodge Wilson sucks. 

You’re willing to die on a hill with Antonio Cromartie and a bunch of guys that said the Jets should pay Jamal Adams as your allies?

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Tough to see the NFL player community coalesce around hating Zach Wilson, who couldn’t even get voted a team captain in college on a roster filled with 28 year-old missionaries. I know a lot of you were counting on Wilson to be good, but every player in the NFL sees right through his douchy Zach-Lodge-from-Wedding-Crashers veneer. Tell us the story about how you saved the sea otter, Zach Lodge. Zach Lodge Wilson sucks. 

Cromartie is a Sam Darnold believer. That is why he doesn’t want us to draft Wilson. Not anything to do with him being a douche or because of the team captain BS. Are you a Sam Darnold believer?

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Cromartie is a Sam Darnold believer. That is why he doesn’t want us to draft Wilson. Not anything to do with him being a douche or because of the team captain BS. Are you a Sam Darnold believer?

Check my title. I am a Rider for Rattler 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I want Antonio to put a baby in me.

When NARPs are waking up, getting the dust out of their eyes and trying to find a cup of coffee on some random Tuesday, Cromartie is impregnating young ladies, some very ugly and all avaricious and in fiscal need, because he is compelled to do so.