WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

9 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Vote 80

Too many leaps of logic for me and we can’t really vet him w/ Drums’ claimed role. I’d rather use the track on someone else since if he’s telling the truth we likely only have one track left.

Feels like you're pied pipering, @CTM style.  If you are, I'm rooting for you!  Because that would mean you're better at it than CTM.

@GATA

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Especially after the last few posts and the vote on Drums, I'm sticking with 80.  I'm more inclined to believe a VT reveal then I am a reveal that doesnt fit at all and the person who revealed it was basically peeing his pants to do so.

I was peeing my pants yes but it had little to do with the reveal situation.

80: "Guys - still feeling much better, do you want me to reveal?"

crowd: Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

80: "I have no reads on anyone, I'm so confused. I am glad I'm back to normal" 

crowd: Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

80: "OK I'm at L2 - I'm a fireproof firefighter and can remove gas from people"

crowd: "But ... there's been no fire and you haven't successfully removed any gas?"

drums: "You're an idiot, die"

The crowd proceeded to rip 80's confused body apart limb by limb. As each limb was painfully torn off 80 continued to tell everyone how he was feeling much better. Then he died.

OfficerChristinaLaury.thumb.jpg.bc24ab7ed9739a0fdfa84256c8fe93dd.jpg

80 - Officer Christina Laury - Town Fireproof Firefighter has been lynched

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

What do you make of 80's role?  Why have we not seen this mechanic play out?

Legit makes no sense to me.  

The only thing I can think of is maybe beaver's NAs got in the way. Though he died d3 if I recall. If there's a form of a RBer out there that got lucky it's also a possibility.

80 said none of his choices were successful so it rules out that he had anything to do with it.

35 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

The only thing I can think of is maybe beaver's NAs got in the way. Though he died d3 if I recall. If there's a form of a RBer out there that got lucky it's also a possibility.

80 said none of his choices were successful so it rules out that he had anything to do with it.

How would those get in the way? He only protected you and 80 visited you after Beaver. Maybe they can both stop bombs which would be sweet. 

Just now, Drums said:

How would those get in the way? He only protected you and 80 visited you after Beaver. Maybe they can both stop bombs which would be sweet. 

Beaver could just protect I guess but maybe 80 is who prevented you from dying is what I meant. Unless you have something we don’t know about or are lying

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

I dont know. 80's visits had no result according to him so it's irrelevant. Irt beaver, it depends what his protection protected from.

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Beaver could just protect I guess but maybe 80 is who prevented you from dying is what I meant. Unless you have something we don’t know about or are lying

Ok but protect from what? We have more than one way to die in the game. That's my point.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Yeah, not sure and not sure it matters.  Clearly someone can start fire but suck at it.

Maybe it's Drums and he lied?  He sucks, so it adds up.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

RB makes some sense

4 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I would jut like to summarize for the game that Drums, unnecessarily revealed Tracker who tracked the same person twice only to save 80 has in 24 hours, done a 180 and now hammered, 80.

...and people somehow never trust me.  Go figure.