WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

The intensity reached a boiling point as the insurrectionists clashed with capitol police. Screaming and shoving back and forth turned into pepper spray and batons and then

BANG!

A single shot rang out. As the crowd scattered a pool of blood puddled up next to the dead body of 

JetsCode1 - VT (loved on odd days) has been shot

Night Continues …

The raging crowd continued down the hallway destroying everything in sight. Amidst the destruction a strong scent of gasoline filled the air … and then …

Suddenly flames sucked the air out of the room engulfing everything and everyone in the immediate area.

3329.jpg.5e9d31f38d3dae5d76e7103f2ba0ad9d.jpg

Mixed in with the crowd unbeknownst to anyone around was secret service agent Robert W. Bates, who had been doused in gasoline, was burning so badly that the skin was literally melting off his face. The remains of his body turned to red and blue coals as it continued to burn the gas off.
secretService.thumb.png.36b189dbb794c10576c19ba8b106dec6.png

Drums - Robert W. Bats - Town Tracker has been burned to death

The fire continued to rage! 

@Dicetosser

Jif is the bomber. Im the fire starter.

I know this cause i tried to set him on fire and he didn't die. Since i got a 1 time protection from anything but a lynch. i wager he had a 1 time protection as well.

If he put a bomb on one of us he already won. But there's a good chance he put one on someone i killed.

So you can lose to him or lose to me.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

@Dicetosser

Jif is the bomber. Im the fire starter.

I know this cause i tried to set him on fire and he didn't die. Since i got a 1 time protection from anything but a lynch. i wager he had a 1 time protection as well.

If he put a bomb on one of us he already won. But there's a good chance he put one on someone i killed.

So you can lose to him or lose to me.

Then I’m pretty sure we win if we kill Dice.  At least that’s how my win condition works.  Whatevs, doesn’t matter to me but pretty sure Dice is town and we are like 3rd partyish.  Though I guess it doesn’t matter.  Me or Dice you win.  Oh well.  I will at Dice decide then

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

There has been an explosion!

Dust and shrapnel blasted from the corner of a crowded hallway. People quickly scattered while screaming and chaos again ensued. As the dust settled and the room cleared there were no new dead bodies.

*** Game Resumed ***

Huh?