WHI Mafia - Scorpion Woman Wins

37 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I dont see how 80's reveal fits, at all.

Bullets, Bombs and Fire? 

For what its worth, I have no idea how it fits either.  Feel free to lynch me if mislynch(es) are left since I haven't successfully protected anyone anyways.  Probably just Barry messing with me.  What a c*ck-tease.

I’m approaching right now as if jvill and nyn are town. Hats off to nyn if she’s scum

80, we have to vet him, I don’t want to lynch him yet. 

That leaves jif, jc, and dice. I think JC might be the best shot but jif hasn’t had the best game. Dice is hard for me to read because he is always low activity and I haven’t played with him as scum yet.

Either way, I thought scum was going to roll over like I did last game so thank you for making it more fun. 

57 minutes ago, Drums said:

80 has done a half decent job of answering qs no? I feel like we would have caught him in a lie by now

So doing a half decent job is a good thing for you?  80 has been eager to share this reveal.  He pumped faked it about 10 times yesterday, has suggested a mass reveal as well.  Forgive me for thinking his might be contrived based on his anxiousness and we havent seen a single thing suggesting there is gasoline in the game.

**** your feelings. 

51 minutes ago, Drums said:

I’m approaching right now as if jvill and nyn are town. Hats off to nyn if she’s scum

80, we have to vet him, I don’t want to lynch him yet. 

That leaves jif, jc, and dice. I think JC might be the best shot but jif hasn’t had the best game. Dice is hard for me to read because he is always low activity and I haven’t played with him as scum yet.

Either way, I thought scum was going to roll over like I did last game so thank you for making it more fun. 

Mother****er, who area you?  What the **** have you done? 

Gross.  You are gross.  Just a gross person.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Who are you voting?

Nobody.  Leaning toward 80 though. Just doesnt fit, seems like a safe, he seemed eager, 80 is a bold scum player, I could see him doing this.

Doing some look backs real quick though...

10 hours ago, JiFapono said:

I dont hate the 80 vs. JC trains.  I think I was leaning jville to the message reveal though and Im not ready to put him in the town pile for sharing.

Those are my scum leans, I'm feeling pretty good about everyone else. 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Mad because it’s your scum mate? Aww poor babies

Do you even read the game?

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Why did you wait to share this?  Like, why didnt you open the day with this answer?

Was waiting for an answer from Barry on whether I could respond via the PM. When he said I couldn’t, I brought it to the thread.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jvill 51 said:

Was waiting for an answer from Barry on whether I could respond via the PM. When he said I couldn’t, I brought it to the thread.

Best to not talk about the q. It will be easier to tell who sent it if we need that info at some point