Hughes- Zacherle in and out, Elijah/Becham, Becton out of shape, ignorant, fat, lazy bastid

2 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Ummmmmmmmmmm, okay

Show me the proof.  You called me into your fantasy where you know if he came in at a lower weight he wouldnt have a foot injury.  Because 330, 265, 215 lb athletes never have football issues.  

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Nothing more then showing these 2 posters that I wasn’t creating a full of sh*t narrative or trolling the board which they both accused me of for simply voicing a concern that has continued to play out for 2 more weeks.  

Actually comes off as a baby who thinks he was right, has no proof that he was right and felt the need to call out two people he believes were wrong.  Childish at best.

What was your point of then going to all my posts after responding to you and handing out confused faces?  Revenge or you just cant figure shlt out like others easily did.  Again, childish.  

You want to talk football, go ahead, you want high fives for no reason, leave my name out of it

Henry is basically royalty around jets message boards.

Good to see he is still around and making noise.

He is an acquired taste and one in whom I highly recommend making the effort to secure it's acquisition.

Better yet would be to grandfather in swearing rights for an old-timer and then we can really sample that hmhertz flavor in its its undiluted form.

• Sympathy 3

3 hours ago, EM31 said:

He is an acquired taste and one in whom I highly recommend making the effort to secure it's acquisition.

Better yet would be to grandfather in swearing rights for an old-timer and then we can really sample that hmhertz flavor in its its undiluted form.

That is so true.   The thing that brought me back into posting was the presence of the old timers from the message boards that I used to haunt.  People like you, @Dcat, @hmhertz and many others.  I have suspected that @Mogglez is meddle.   Am I right?

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, clayton163v said:

That is so true.   The thing that brought me back into posting was the presence of the old timers from the message boards that I used to haunt.  People like you, @Dcat, @hmhertz and many others.  I have suspected that @Mogglez is meddle.   Am I right?

I first registered on a forum that shall not be named here ‘round 2006-2007 ‘ish.  I was 13 at the time arguing whether or not Kellen Clemens is the next in line to save us with people twice my age hahaha.

When my younger brother found out I was posting on a forum, he decided it would be funny to troll the place pretending to be a Dolphins fan, got my IP banned for a brief period of time, so I found my way here and split time between this place and the other until it’s downfall in 2014.  Now I only post here!

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/5/2021 at 12:11 PM, mrcoops said:

You guys just all need to learn how to speak Hertz.

Every player must have a nickname vaguely based on his own name, and it's always open season for ridiculing Olinemen.

You'll get used to it!

Marigold and D'Brickashi t. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, EM31 said:

LC the Cow Raped Should Have Stayed With Redskins Handed Out Smallpox Blankets Back to the Jets. 

Nuclear war Part II; but it opened up an honest discussion about sexual abuse.  It took a lot of unbridled courage for Laveranues Coles to come forward. I will always admire him for that. Always. 

I have stuff in that department that I don't go near, but that was a thread for the ages. It was serious gravy. People just started unloading about their own molestation. You could tell that none of it was fabricated. None of it. It was a release valve for those who had been wanting to dig up dead relatives just to kill them all over again. 

On 6/5/2021 at 8:24 PM, Dcat said:

If they can't get used to Jeto, then how are they going to deal with Henry? 

I resemble that remark. What we really need is Jimmy (the grunt). I know 'Fck Woody Johnson and the Roofless Shi thole' was your favorite thread, haha. I coined The New Dump. It would be great if vro1 showed up or Ironmaiden or Tracy. And no, Meddle is not here. Neither is the real prime. 

@clayton163v, howdy. You'll probably be pleased to know that race-baiting Phil is here. It's all good, he's really mellowed out; but he told me almost a year ago elsewhere that I was probably stuck in my house with a few cats and a decades old  vibrator. It was over Ashtyn Davis. I said something about trendy names and he inexplicably freaked out. So I said, "Why so much aggression? Relax, Pfill." Hahaha.

• Upvote 1

On 6/5/2021 at 9:12 PM, hmhertz said:

Clayton, nice to know a bunch of us dumb****s NYJ Chatters

are still breathing.  I like Wilsons arm talent, spunk and reported work

ethic. the offensive guard / tackle should be fine, although you

are better off accumulating picks than moving up. Really

excited about M Carter RB. His lateral agility is the most important

ability an RB can have it allows him to read the blocking and cut off it.

I hope you watched the Hughes video where he stated Moore was the most impressive player on the team and reminiscent of  OBJ. Reminds

me more of Jerry Rice with his ability not to slow down after the catch,

route running and overall preparedness. Nice see M Carter Deuce

is having a fine camp.  Good to see our follicle challenged Gm

opened his wallet chasing UDFAs. 

yeboah has a good chance starting at TE and Isaiah Dunn, who he

maid the highest paid UDFA DB is also a keeper.

Be well my friend!

Follicle challenged GM, haha.

• Upvote 1