New York Knickerbockers: 2021-2022

I get what you are saying but I am not sure this is the best way to make your point.

I admire his passion and certainly his energy levels and I think this is a better tent with him inside of it.  All of us have our own posting "style" and I think we need to be tolerant of others',  even the ones which might sometimes rub us the wrong way.

Go Knicks !!!

By the way, what ever happened to Phil?  He used to be the poster who almost single-handedly kept Knicks interest alive year round but not so much recently.

44 minutes ago, EM31 said:

I get what you are saying but I am not sure this is the best way to make your point.

I admire his passion and certainly his energy levels and I think this is a better tent with him inside of it.  All of us have our own posting "style" and I think we need to be tolerant of others',  even the ones which might sometimes rub us the wrong way.

Go Knicks !!!

By the way, what ever happened to Phil?  He used to be the poster who almost single-handedly kept Knicks interest alive year round but not so much recently.

Nah. This won't be the official 2021-2022 Knicks thread. Over my dead body. Because I just checked every page of every Knicks thread we all created last year and this ? had 0 related Knicks posts and only made this thread to mock a passionate Knicks fan fk him. 

And I've been PM messaging Phil since before the playoffs and nothing in response, I hope he's ok. 

2 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nah. This won't be the official 2021-2022 Knicks thread. Over my dead body. Because I just checked every page of every Knicks thread we all created last year and this ? had 0 related Knicks posts and only made this thread to mock a passionate Knicks fan fk him. 

And I've been PM messaging Phil since before the playoffs and nothing in response, I hope he's ok. 

I’ve been a member of the forum for over 17 years, you have made pretty much every thread over the last year or so borderline unreadable. Take that for what it’s worth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

24 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I’ve been a member of the forum for over 17 years, you have made pretty much every thread over the last year or so borderline unreadable. Take that for what it’s worth. 

Ok but no reason to create a thread in order to mock a fellow Knicks fan. You made 4 Knicks posts last year and they were all mocking me and talking no basketball whatsoever and that's pretty pathetic. 

How old are you man? 50's? 60's?

All the mocking you did of me last year only made me enjoy my $777 bet for the Knicks to make the playoffs @ +1,400 odds and $11,655 into my bank account and why? All because I believed in Tom Thibs (username) so you had a absolutely nothing to "mock me over" outside of going out of your way to be a prick towards me. 

But it's ok while you were wasting your time mocking me I ignored all of your cheap shots because I was too busy being excited over getting paid off my losing Knicks...

Screenshot_20210708-013040.thumb.png.345a4f2b291ee2f43f308e956d45e5be.pngScreenshot_20210708-011856.thumb.png.3e335948048a1aaa76527381986c063c.pngScreenshot_20210708-011811.thumb.png.902024cd20020dc5d7d4a4ef09cd9810.pngScreenshot_20210708-011919.thumb.png.57fe5b694d5b08e970dba259bbc41c79.png

And that's what you were HaHa laughing at me and mocking me over?!? Over my excitement? ?

I plan on making two more bets. 

1.) Knicks to make it out of the 1st round $777 for another 10k+

2.) and coach Saleh to win COY like Thibs did for $777 @ +2,000 odds for $16,317. 

3.) I've been saving damn near my whole life and with 11k from Knicks last year. 10k+ from Knicks this upcoming season and 16k with coach Saleh that'll be over $37k made  off my favorite teams that'll help me pay off our home for my family ($42,000 to go and been paying off since 2014). 

4.) Even if I lose both bets ($1,400) I'm still up (10,000+ because of MY Knicks of 2020) so continue to mock away and I'll continue to ? at you. 

5.) Deal?

4 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

So, this thread is going well

This is a crap thread made to mock another Knicks fan and coming from a so called Knicks fan who made 4 posts all of last year consisting of 0 Knicks related posts but 4 troll posts this gives me the right to piss all over this thread (until someone makes the real official Knicks 2022-2023 thread with pictures videos starting rosters and insight). Until then? I'll troll this POS thread until no tomorrow ?

I'd actually like you to continue the traditional RJF because my luck may have ran out and you're an awesome NYK fan so I believe in you. 

You create the thread (after the draft and free agency like I did last year) and I'll do all the tagging. 

1 hour ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

This is a crap thread made to mock another Knicks fan and coming from a so called Knicks fan who made 4 posts all of last year consisting of 0 Knicks related posts but 4 troll posts this gives me the right to piss all over this thread (until someone makes the real official Knicks 2022-2023 thread with pictures videos starting rosters and insight). Until then? I'll troll this POS thread until no tomorrow ?

I'd actually like you to continue the traditional RJF because my luck may have ran out and you're an awesome NYK fan so I believe in you. 

You create the thread (after the draft and free agency like I did last year) and I'll do all the tagging. 

I am a certified 100% guaranteed jinx guy and don't want to put that evil on your cigar box full of money.

• Sympathy 1

18 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Discuss

Nope that "discuss" edit won't work. 

You're not turning a troll thread into our official 2021-2022 Knicks thread nope not over my dead body you won't. 

Especially not from someone who had all but 4 Knicks posts last year and this (in bold) is what you said...

1.) 

"I’m not sure I understand the message you are trying to convey. Have you considered using more pictures, gifs and / or videos to supplement your point?"

And this was my classy response to you...

DWC: "Hey man. I'm just looking forward to my 2020 NY Knicks basketball during our 1-13 Jets season".

2.)

"I still cannot tell, for the life of me, if it’s hypomania, or cocaine". 

(I ignored your disgusting comment and you received 0 JN likes for it).

3.)

"I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

I ignored you (again) because MY Knicks were on a 9 game winning streak and I'm not rich so my $777 mouth was drooling for $11,655 while @ 34-27 and already in the drivers seat for the playoffs and the +1,400 odds and $11,655 with no time to talk to a chump who didn't even wanna talk about our 9 game winning streak ? #JokeWasOnYou..

4.)

"I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled". 

And I Ignored your disgusting drugs troll post (yet again).

Only because I was too excited to acknowledge you because you made that post (above) on May 27th and we already had made the playoffs and ended our season on a 3 game winning streak as a 4 seed. 

So at the time of your disgusting post about "drugs" I was already paid my $11,655 off a $777 bet (less than half a paycheck) because of a lucky 'Knicks make the playoffs' bet and I was too busy playing and swimming in my local game rooms money it felt like my family just hit a mini lottery sports ticket and therefore I had no desire to respond to a troll boy.

Because I was too excited taking video's to show my big brother my big win (but had to screen shot because my wife was running around naked) and my daughter was right next to me she learned how to count to 11k @ 10 years old on this day ???

Screenshot_20210708-011811.thumb.png.a0621ec85eaf751914ad8c41e86ca2c1.pngScreenshot_20210708-011919.thumb.png.927fe6c66fca2f88b6bf9539fddd9756.png

And those were your pathetic (but funny to me and my family) "Knicks posts"? Where you made 0 Knicks posts throughout the entire 2020-2021 season? And you really thought you could mock me? While I was getting paid, but you weren't? 

image.png.60ad8370614907139a25934429117345.png

You aren't no Knicks fan dude you're nothing more than a hater/fan of DWC more than you are my own Knicks; you big clown shoes you ?.

You're a troll and the opposite of a "Knicks fan". 

All of that to say this...

You can edit your original mocking troll OP of me all you like but you can't "edit" the clown posts I've already quoted you on and I quoted you on them just so you COULDN'T go back and "edit" them ???

You tried to troll me? And mock me? And personal drug attack me?

Well now I'm haha laughing @ you (and so is my 10 year old daughter because I'm teaching her about online "bullies" and we're both laughing at YOU together while using YOU as our mean bully example ???!

And over my dead body will I let this thread become our "Knicks thread" because I'm going to troll the heck out of it until either Phil or myself creates another official 2021-2022 New York Knicks thread (as us true Knicks FANS did last year) and there's nothing your disrespectful self can do, to stop it.

Say sorry. 

image.png.254eaa0d7f616d7ca2c05664b923f160.png

My Saint Petersburg Devil Rays just stole an older but still awesome Nelson Cruz!

image.thumb.png.27cff6de4cad704c29c03d603e791846.png

1st game as a Rays slugging DH and he delivered big time.

4 at bats. 

1 walk. 

1 HOME RUN. 

1 RBI. 

2 runs scored. 

Now batting .294% with 20 Home Runs (perfect CLUTCH DH). 

And because of the All-Star game we're going to have Home Field Advantage throughout the World Series (And our 3rd time will become the charm dating back to 2008). 

4 game winning streak. 

59-39 overall. 

20 games above .500. 

8.0 games ahead of our rival Yankees (who we eliminated last year). 

And feeling like 2008 all over again  (the year and magical season where we emerged out of nowhere and into perennial winners now 10 above .500 winning seasons later) with TB vs. Boston fighting neck and neck (1 game away from Boston for the A.L East and only 3 games away from San Francisco for the MLB's #1 record). 

Would love a Rays vs. Giants W.S. in order to see our legend Evan Longoria play against us in the W.S (our pitchers will K him out too).

But this kid (below) as only a rookie broke damn near every single All-Time single Postseason/WS record known to man kind it was truly magical so magical we'll never witnessed anything like it (ever again).

@Defense Wins Championships This thread had been turned into your own personal chat room to yourself. Enough already. Just random posts and emojis…. Burying other sports like the NHL. When the draft happens post relevant information for discussion. Nelson Cruz post does not belong in my Knicks thread. Please bring it down a few degrees and breathe 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

21 minutes ago, EM31 said:

There is a "make your point crisply and let things go" aspect of this that probably needs to be embraced more fully.

No. Fk him dude! 

These were his only 4 "KNICKS" related posts last year (below).

1.) "I’m not sure I understand the message you are trying to convey. Have you considered using more pictures, gifs and / or videos to supplement your point?"

2.) "I still cannot tell, for the life of me, if it’s hypomania, or cocaine". 

3."I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

4.) "I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled"

And then he had the nerve to 5.) Create this thread in order to try and mock me again because all I did was ignore him last Knicks season? 

No. Fk him dude he's a scumbag so jump down his throat (and not mine).

2 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Like a moth to the flame. 

Fk you guy. These were your 4 "Knicks" posts last year...

1.) "I’m not sure I understand the message you are trying to convey. Have you considered using more pictures, gifs and / or videos to supplement your point?"

2.) "I still cannot tell, for the life of me, if it’s hypomania, or cocaine". 

3.) "I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

4.) "I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled".

5.) And then you had the nerve to create this horse crap "Knicks thread" in order to mock and attack me again?

A month to flame? Nah. You're a P.O.S scumbag for these posts you've made. 

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

@Defense Wins Championships This thread had been turned into your own personal chat room to yourself. Enough already. Just random posts and emojis…. Burying other sports like the NHL. When the draft happens post relevant information for discussion. Nelson Cruz post does not belong in my Knicks thread. Please bring it down a few degrees and breathe 

An involuntary The Nets Thread Where Tom Talks to Himself, so the rest of the board is readable once again.

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

Nah. This ain't no Knicks thread bruh; this was created as a scumbag post. 

3.) "I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

4.) "I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled"

Those were his only 4 "Knicks related posts" throughout all of last year and while he was nothing other than an absolute post scumbag towards me all I did was ignore 3/4 of his posts last year but I refuse to ignore this thread he created in order to mock, attack and belittle me because last year? I had the time of my Knicks life and this scumbag? Made 0 Knicks related posts... Zero. 

So @32EBoozer Go jump down his throat (not mine) because this isn't no damn "Knicks thread".

@32EBoozer

2 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

An involuntary The Nets Thread Where Tom Talks to Himself, so the rest of the board is readable once again.

You're a scumbag pos for making these 4 posts (below) as your only 4 "Knicks related posts" last year (and all I did was ignore you)...

3.) "I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

4.) "I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled".

And then you because an even bigger pos scumbag when you created this thread in order to post as the scumfk you are. 

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nah. This ain't no Knicks thread bruh; this was created as a scumbag post. 

3.) "I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

Those were his only 4 "Knicks related posts" throughout all of last year and while he was nothing other than an absolute post scumbag towards me all I did was ignore 3/4 of his posts last year but I refuse to ignore this thread he created in order to mock, attack and belittle me because last year? I had the time of my Knicks life and this scumbag? Made 0 Knicks related posts... Zero. 

So @32EBoozer Go jump down his throat (not mine) because this isn't no damn "Knicks thread".

@32EBoozer

I guess I fail to understand the back-story between you 2. In that case it’s probably best to have the Mods delete the entire thread like they did with mine concerning Vikings OL coach getting canned for not taking vaccine. Right @slats 

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

I guess I fail to understand the back-story between you 2. In that case it’s probably best to have the Mods delete the entire thread like they did with mine concerning Vikings OL coach getting canned for not taking vaccine. Right @slats 

No backstory, just haven’t been able to read a thread in the last year without the above happening. Made the forum fairly intolerable. But such is life. Deleting seems fair though. 

@Defense Wins Championships

I was simply trying to be a good citizen by pointing out that everything seems to turn into a war with you and that kills off the debate that we all come here to enjoy in the first place.

There is no "minimum height to ride" in terms of the number of posts that are needed to establish how good of a fan we are.  If number of posts in Knicks thread is a measure then I would fail.  I may have more than four but not all that many more.  So pointing out that another poster only has four posts in 12 months is meaningless.

I have admired the passion you bring to these debates DWC.  i am just pointing out the manner in which you bring that passion ends up rubbing people the wrong way and that is on you to fix.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, EM31 said:

@Defense Wins Championships

I was simply trying to be a good citizen by pointing out that everything seems to turn into a war with you and that kills off the debate that we all come here to enjoy in the first place.

There is no "minimum height to ride" in terms of the number of posts that are needed to establish how good of a fan we are.  If number of posts in Knicks thread is a measure then I would fail.  I may have more than four but not all that many more.  So pointing out that another poster only has four posts in 12 months is meaningless.

I have admired the passion you bring to these debates DWC.  i am just pointing out the manner in which you bring that passion ends up rubbing people the wrong way and that is on you to fix.

You're a true Knicks fan bruh because every time you talk about the Knicks? You talk about your Knicks!

And you don't think his 4 "Knicks" posts rubbed me the wrong way last year? And you don't think him creating this thread rubbed me the wrong way with more of his pos scumbag ways? 

25 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

No backstory, just haven’t been able to read a thread in the last year without the above happening. Made the forum fairly intolerable. But such is life. Deleting seems fair though. 

STFU. 

All of us longtime suffering Knicks fans had a BLAST within those Knicks thread last year. 

So STFU. 

You didn't want to enjoy the Knicks last year because you never once mentioned anything about our 9 game winning streak throughout the entire season, you never once mentioned anything about our Knicks as a 4 seed and the playoffs, you never once mentioned anything about RJ Barrett's awesome 2nd year, you never once mentioned anything about Julius Randle All-Star + Most Improved Player, you never once mentioned anything about Coach Thibs COY award and you never once mentioned anything about Immanuel Quickley becoming an NBA All-Rookie + Team USA Select selection etc. 

All you did was make 4 "Knicks "posts mocking me like an absolute scumbag so STFU already.

Screenshot_20210708-011811.thumb.png.4ba6d0a8411eb9973e71dc4592c76cdf.pngScreenshot_20210708-011919.thumb.png.2876d7e4725ee324bc5de8965154cc41.png

IMG_20210528_183533.thumb.jpg.08e41726e37eeb4c6552299237d50772.jpg

while you were "mocking me"? I was LAUGHING @ YOU while getting paid $11,655 off of a $777 Knicks make the playoffs bet!

???

37 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Nah man no need to erase this thread because he only posted it to be an absolute scumbag of a person. 

I'd actually love for you to create the OFFICIAL 2021-2022 Knicks thread where we can all enjoy the draft, FA and 2021-2022 Knicks season within (and then we can just all IGNORE this troll thread he created).

@32EBoozer you create our Knicks thread man just plz add a couple of Knicks videos and Knicks pictures in the OP and I'll follow it up with TAGGING our 40-50 Knicks fans during the 2nd Post. 

We're going to have a blast my dude.

5 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Nah man no need to erase this thread because he only posted it to be an absolute scumbag of a person. 

I'd actually love for you to create the OFFICIAL 2021-2022 Knicks thread where we can all enjoy the draft, FA and 2021-2022 Knicks season within (and then we can just all IGNORE this troll thread he created).

@32EBoozer you create our Knicks thread man just plz add a couple of Knicks videos and Knicks pictures in the OP and I'll follow it up with TAGGING our 40-50 Knicks fans during the 2nd Post. 

We're going to have a blast my dude.

Do you anticipate a trade up or a trade of picks + players for Damien?

Or…. Do we make the pick?

5 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Do you anticipate a trade up or a trade of picks + players for Damien?

Or…. Do we make the pick?

Create our official 2021-2022 Knicks Thread and I'll gladly answer your question with highlight videos of the kids I want @ 19 and 21 and/or the player I want with a potential trade up. 

But until that happens; this thread gets 0 Knicks talk from me.

28 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Create our official 2021-2022 Knicks Thread and I'll gladly answer your question with highlight videos of the kids I want @ 19 and 21 and/or the player I want with a potential trade up. 

But until that happens; this thread gets 0 Knicks talk from me.

That would indeed be fantastic. 

5 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

That would indeed be fantastic. 

You're a scumbag. 

Screenshot_20210708-011811.thumb.png.0256beeeccb176ef65b203c2ab8ce80b.pngScreenshot_20210708-011919.thumb.png.47c92c42c73591dec9fa9e4355175cb2.png

Screenshot_20210708-011856.png

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

No. Fk him dude! 

These were his only 4 "KNICKS" related posts last year (below).

3."I too, remember the names of all the players. Does this qualify me for superfan yet? Or is there still a vetting process where I have to recall exactly where I was during specific games and / or moments?"

And then he had the nerve to 5.) Create this thread in order to try and mock me again because all I did was ignore him last Knicks season? 

No. Fk him dude he's a scumbag so jump down his throat (and not mine).

You need to stop getting so aggressive. Not a good look for you. 

• Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You need to stop getting so aggressive. Not a good look for you. 

You're right Crusher but what about these posts below from this guy...

1.) "I’m not sure I understand the message you are trying to convey. Have you considered using more pictures, gifs and / or videos to supplement your point?"

4.) "I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled".

And that's why I'm being this aggressive man because he had no right to create this thread in order to "mock me" for his 5th time. If this horse crap thread was never created I wouldn't be posting and I ignored all 3/4 of his posts last year and my one response was nothing but classy in response to him. A I said I. Response was...

"I’m not sure I understand the message you are trying to convey. Have you considered using more pictures, gifs and / or videos to supplement your point?"

And this was my classy response to him...

DWC: "Hey man. I'm just looking forward to my 2020 NY Knicks basketball during our 1-13 Jets season".

Him creating this thread was wrong and I've taken your advice through PM about you know who and have never once quoted him ever since but when this thread was created? I felt it was wrong man. Just like his 4 quotes in bold was a disgusting look for him. 

Sorry man but no one has ever CREATED A THREAD to mock me and I found it disgusting Crusher.

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

You're right Crusher but what about these posts below from this guy...

1.) "I’m not sure I understand the message you are trying to convey. Have you considered using more pictures, gifs and / or videos to supplement your point?"

4.) "I can’t tell if it’s cocaine or the meds need adjusting. It’s been puzzling me. I’m terribly puzzled".

And that's why I'm being this aggressive man because he had no right to create this thread in order to "mock me" for his 5th time. If this horse crap thread was never created I wouldn't be posting and I ignored all 3/4 of his posts last year and my one response was nothing but classy in response to him. A I said I. Response was...

And this was my classy response to him...

Him creating this thread was wrong and I've taken your advice through PM about you know who and have never once quoted him ever since but when this thread was created? I felt it was wrong man. Just like his 4 quotes in bold was a disgusting look for him. 

Sorry man but no one has ever CREATED A THREAD to mock me and I found it disgusting Crusher.

This isn’t a discussion, we’ve talked about this before. Just stop getting caught up and becoming argumentative. Let it go dude. 

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

This isn’t a discussion, we’ve talked about this before. Just stop getting caught up and becoming argumentative. Let it go dude. 

Ok I'll let it go but I am so creating an official Knicks 2021-2022 thread like I did last year because I'm superstitious and this guy didn't create this thread for "Knicks talk" but I'll agree to agree and let it go and won't never post in this troll thread again man.