Hi, I am new to the board

Dino Killa

Is 'Dino' short for dinosaur or did you 86 the Flinststone's beloved pet?

No,no,no...i bet its referring to a certain pseudo-celebrity radio sports commentator out of Denver that posts on another message board involving the New York Jets.

Ladies and Gentleman,I am proud to announce that JetNation is the new home of none other than Kenyon Martin.

No,no,no...i bet its referring to a certain pseudo-celebrity radio sports commentator out of Denver that posts on another message board involving the New York Jets.

Ladies and Gentleman,I am proud to announce that JetNation is the new home of none other than Kenyon Martin.

Im a Nets Fan....Kenyon Martin can suck it!!

Killa....I am banning your account. We don't do 7 day bannings here. So don't bother trying to use it again in a week.

You still have your 51pa account. You can use that one. But if you don't stop posting nonsense that one is going as well. You hate JN, you love TGG, you hate TGG. It really doesn't matter. Just post some football stuff. It isn't that hard.

I still like your 1st post here the best personally:

This is stupid, we got our own site. Were a team and we should stick together no matter what happens. Were GangGreen. Not Jetnation or Jetsinsider. Were the F'ing GangGreen. I regret joining at jn. Im GG forever. No matter what happened.

Were a F'ing team. :bag: :bag:

I dont care if I get bashed, Im GG forever. And I know GangGreen members are going to bash me too but idc. GG 4 life.

Killa....I am banning your account. We don't do 7 day bannings here. So don't bother trying to use it again in a week.

You still have your 51pa account. You can use that one. But if you don't stop posting nonsense that one is going as well. You hate JN, you love TGG, you hate TGG. It really doesn't matter. Just post some football stuff. It isn't that hard.

I still like your 1st post here the best personally:

He's done the same thing on JI too. You might as well ban him . Everytime one of the foley types come here it brings the quality of the entire site down a notch.

He's done the same thing on JI too. You might as well ban him . Everytime one of the foley types come here it brings the quality of the entire site down a notch.

Done. 51pa is gone as well.

With you as a mod we can't afford the quality to slip any further. We are close to rock bottom already!

:P

i agree smizzy!!! bringing the quality down? that is exclusively Tx's job ;)

Some people are incorrigible. Even Father Connelly had his off days.

Angels-with-Dirty-Faces.jpg

LOL!!!

Panzer, I was in a real bad mood last night. Like Moses said, it happens. We went for the hook sooner than normal. But the press on this guy was bad. Real bad. He was just using us Panzer. The Nation simply can't be used.

:P

Hah. What an idiot. Is he banned from JI too? That dumb **** won't have anywhere to post at.

I just hope he doesn't really go digging for a new place to post his illiterate garbage. There are some unspoiled places out there in the wilderness of message boards that need to stay that way. Give it up, Eddie. And grow up.

Why is it the only time we see you guys from TGG is when you feel like bashing 51.

I don't get it. Feel free to stop by and contribute to our football forum anytime.

Because people over there start threads about what he said over here, so we all like to drive by and rubberneck :yahoo:

I'll post in the team forum, I just don't have anything worth arguing about right now. The offseason is boring.

Because people over there start threads about what he said over here, so we all like to drive by and rubberneck :yahoo:

I'll post in the team forum, I just don't have anything worth arguing about right now. The offseason is boring.

Understandable.

Archived