****OFFICIAL JETS VS FALCONS GAME THREAD/CONTINUE TO GET BETTER****

Just now, jamesr said:

Agreed that this is the phase that is most in need of improvement (unless the plan is actually to dig a deep hole ;-) ).

I'm just not sure what Saleh means that Q1 is game plan - executing it? Figuring it out? By end Q1 yesterday Atlanta had had over 11 minutes of possession, 10 points, and we didn't even have a first down. So did we have a good plan and fail to execute it, or did the plan itself suck? 

Deliberately ambiguous to not place blame on anyone.  But i still can’t help but read into it that they believe their game plan is sound and it’s the execution that’s lacking.  This is the same genius coaching staff that won’t play mims, they just think they’re smarter than we are.

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

The joke is on you.  Adam Gase was not a good head coach but he was not the Jets problem.  Your boy Joe Douglas, is.

SAR I

Oh I'm not disagreeing about Douglas. He very well might be a bad GM but getting rid of Gase and Darnold was not premature. Let's hope they realize those offensive coordinator is sh*t and move one from him fast. 

On 10/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, PS17 said:

Getting biblically ugly. Can’t we lose like a normal team? Like 27-20 type stuff? It always has to be hideous. 

On 10/10/2021 at 10:27 AM, PS17 said:

Getting biblically ugly. Can’t we lose like a normal team? Like 27-20 type stuff? It always has to be hideous. 

Prescient 

• 1 month later...