Updated 2022 NFL Draft Order

LockeJET

13 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Ok let’s say it stays like this in beginning of 1st round. Lot of teams desperate for a QB

1. Detroit (0-8)  QB Willis - Liberty

2. Houston (1-7) QB Corral - Ole Miss

3. Philadelphia (via Miami - 1-7)  DE Thibedoux - Oregan

4. Jacksonville (1-6) RT Neal -Bama

5. Washington (2-6) CB Stingley - LSU

6. New York Jets (2-5) Drum Roll …………...…....C Linderbaum - Iowa 

Thats right. Linderbaum. You take him with our first #1 because he’ll be gone by the time we get to Seahawks pick @ 10 or 12 take best player available Edge/CB/G/LB - Hutchinson/Karalaftis/Elam/Green/
Booth/Harris. 
I don’t hesitate and take Linderbaum at 6. Too high? Probably, but the next best Center would be Patterson in Round 3. You just can’t take the chance to miss out on this guy. 

Who are the highest drafted Centers in history?

Mangold late in the 1st was a great pick.  Love Linderbaum but can't say I'd stomach him at #6.  Would be tough.  Then again, Quenton Nelson is a guard and centers are more valuable.

On 10/18/2021 at 10:57 AM, nj meadowlands said:

I'd probably go best corner, and then the center from Iowa.  Then in round two (where starting caliber OL can typically be found aplenty), go OL again with one of our two seconds.

Good one, but best Center, and best Edge should be the picks in round 1, and OL and TE/WR should be picks in round 2, and defense all the rest.