Jet fan bars in Indy.

7 minutes ago, Jets Things said:

Spoke and Steele at the Le Meriden hotel is a great cocktail bar/restaurant. Expensive, but delicious. 

Cool little hotel too.  

For true crime buff's they completely redid the hotel and renamed it a few years ago, but it was the hotel where Mike Tyson raped Desiree Washington.  Used to be called the Canterbury I believe.

36 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

The only time I go downtown now is to go to work or go to a game.  It's very rare that I leave Carmel for just pure entertainment purposes.

Call me a snob....?‍♂️

No real reason too. There are pockets of Indiana suburbs that basically have a good scene… then the rest of the state wishes it was Alabama.

Its maybe the most bipolar state I’ve been in. 

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Probably St. Elmos.  It's certainly the most famous restaurant in Indy.

It's good....but I find it's a little bit overrated for the reputation it has.

Best steaks I ever had when I lived out there were from the Covington Beef House. No other place came close… I think it’s closer to the Illinois border. Not in the city.

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Best steaks I ever had when I lived out there were from the Covington Beef House. No other place came close… I think it’s closer to the Illinois border. Not in the city.

I’ll have to look that place up and try it sometime. 

36 minutes ago, indygirl4jets said:

And, one of the best stadiums in the country too.

Agreed. This is actually the first Jets game I havent went to here in town in a long ass time. 

I really enjoy the Big10 championship games here and definitely going to the national championship game. 

• Upvote 1