Anyone interested in going to the Eagles game; $99 ticket & tailgate deal

I had a bunch of friends go to the last home game and I bought 30 group seats. I sat with them the seats were in the mezz end zone. I normally sit in the lower level but I really liked the view of the field with a little height. The upper deck is too high for my old eyes, but the mezzanine was good.

Anyhow, they are coming back this week and I am getting more group tickets. Since we are doing a tailgate for them I figured I would open it up to anyone else who was interested.

$99 for a mezzanine ticket and our tailgate (food and adult beverages included)

Let me know if there is any interest.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Maxman said:

I had a bunch of friends go to the last home game and I bought 30 group seats. I sat with them the seats were in the mezz end zone. I normally sit in the lower level but I really liked the view of the field with a little height. The upper deck is too high for my old eyes, but the mezzanine was good.

Anyhow, they are coming back this week and I am getting more group tickets. Since we are doing a tailgate for them I figured I would open it up to anyone else who was interested.

What section

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

parking is going to be like 75% of that price lol.

i checked on stubhub and to buy platinum is $84   and the gold ones are $63...  

if anyone needs them i have platinum them for sale online - i think my net is $65.  lots of profit for stubhub!   (happy to give it to anyone at my net price) 

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

parking is going to be like 75% of that price lol.

i checked on stubhub and to buy platinum is $84   and the gold ones are $63...  

if anyone needs them i have platinum them for sale online - i think my net is $65.  lots of profit for stubhub!   (happy to give it to anyone at my net price) 

The fees on tickets and parking are disgusting. The pricing on tickets and parking also disgusting. The league gets paid coming and going. Such a shame. 

On 11/30/2021 at 2:10 PM, Maxman said:

I'll go but you'll have to pay me double that price.  ($198)