***2021 NFL PLAYOFFS - WILD CARD ROUND***

10 minutes ago, Shelbyblue said:

JD better get Zach a dominant receiver, Maholmes has one, Tua has one Burrow has one, your rookie needs one or a dominant TE at least. A good line coach shouldn’t need first rounders the team hasn’t had a dominant receiver since………..forever!

Technically Mahomes has two, because TEs are receivers too

3 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So if the Bungles end up tearing the Raiders a new one here, which is looking likely at this rate, does that finally put an end to the excuse-making that it was supposedly not Marvin Lewis' fault that he was the worst playoff coach in league history?

I will need to see the Bengals beat a real playoff team first. 

Also, this Bengals team is much more talented then the teams Lewis had. 

4 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

So if the Bungles end up tearing the Raiders a new one here, which is looking likely at this rate, does that finally put an end to the excuse-making that it was supposedly not Marvin Lewis' fault that he was the worst playoff coach in league history?

What would make you ever think about this, and that the two might be connected in anyway?

Just now, munchmemory said:

We don't have the right QB.  But why is this guy not a Jet?  I know I'm dreaming.

If you want to really cry look at last years top half of the first round and what players were taken and now look at what the jets will face with 4 and 10 this year.

Chase or Pitts at 4

Devonta smith, micah parsons or slater at 10

Just now, Hex said:

Might have been a broadcasting error, where sound came in first

The ref standing right by Burrow had the whistle in his mouth, was positive i heard it blow  while the ball was in the air and yet nothing was mentioned.

Surprised the raiders never questioned it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie Jet said:

Looking grim for the Raiders. Not sure how the NFL could justify making them play a play off game on five days rest. Lot of mental errors so far from the Raiders when they needed to be perfect to have a shot of going toe to toe with the Bengals in their house.

The Bengals also rested all of their starters

That does seem a bit odd

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

The ref standing right by Burrow had the whistle in his mouth, was positive i heard it blow  while the ball was in the air and yet nothing was mentioned.

Surprised the raiders never questioned it.

The replay was conclusive that Burrow released the ball before he went out of bounds. As it was called a touchdown on the field, it was automatically reviewed. 

We heard the whistle on the broadcast but it may not have been blown at that point in time we heard it on the broadcast.