Cowboys | Team lands Fabini

Smizzy

Cowboys | Team lands Fabini

Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:33:48 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports the Dallas Cowboys agreed to a three-year, $6 million contract with free agent OT Jason Fabini (Jets). Clauses in the contract could grow the deal to $7.5 million over the three years. Fabini will be moved to right tackle with the Cowboys and fix one of the team's biggest problems last season.

waste of money.

waste of money.

3 years 6 million? That's crazy.

Jason was a good lineman for us but he's at the end of the road. He's better than Rob Petiti but that's not saying much.

Hopefully, Fabini can hold up for one season. His career as a LT is done so he's gotta play RT. I think he's been so limited physically that he might have to go inside to guard.

Jason was a good lineman for us but he's at the end of the road. He's better than Rob Petiti but that's not saying much.

Hopefully, Fabini can hold up for one season. His career as a LT is done so he's gotta play RT. I think he's been so limited physically that he might have to go inside to guard.

He was injured last year. I think he's on a downturn, but he probably can still put together a few good seasons if he recovers completely and trains hard. It doesn't matter though, that team is going to implode.

wow, the desperation is unreal...

Couldnt have said it better myself. You now know that Jerry Jones is in full control after these two signings. Its obvious Tuna has lost his muster and is not calling the shots anymore. So who will be the coach of the Cowboys in 07?

Pat yourself on the back. You are a greater evaluator of talent than Bill Parcells.

Pat yourself on the back. You are a greater evaluator of talent than Bill Parcells.

There's no reason to slam YJF. He just offered his opinion. Instead of judging other posters, why don't you offer your opinion? That's what makes this message board go.

As for Fabini... that's a damned expensive turnstyle.

turnstiles.jpg

and fix one of the team's biggest problems last season.

HAHAHAHAHHA

Ol' cripple knee isnt going to fix any hole in anyones Oline...Good luck Bill

Parcells is loyal to his players to a fault. Fabini could probably be a good back-up but no way is he a starter anymore on either side. Same goes for Mawae.

Considering Bill Parcells does not run a country club training camp like Herm.I think many will be surprised how Fabini will flourish in a different situation.Stength and Conditioning has alot to do with offensive line play.Parcells got an experienced lineman who knows how to play the game.

Archived