Forget APEX or DK or Underdog. Join our fantasy league! Great new format. Buy in to be determined by what we're comfortable with

11 minutes ago, MaybeOneDay said:

GL is literally trying to include / invite people from the site to participate.  

If it's not your thing, that's cool.  

If it bothers you, just move on.  No need to give him crap just because he wants to try something outside the box.

Now I’m going to do it more.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You're making a spectacle of yourself. 

If you ever had played Mafia with the Ape, you'd know that his posts in this thread wouldn't reach the top 500 of times Ape made a "spectacle" of himself on JN.  Maybe not even top 1,000.

A comment like this does nothing to him.  

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

If you ever had played Mafia with the Ape, you'd know that his posts in this thread wouldn't reach the top 500 of times Ape made a "spectacle" of himself on JN.  Maybe not even top 1,000.

A comment like this does nothing to him.  

It gets him to respond and bump the thread back to the top within a matter of minutes.

• Haha 1

If you don't like the format or don't want to join the league, we get it. You made your point. Nobody is forcing you to join or like the concept. I don't particularly like the RB concept, but I'm also not going to be a little female dog about it. I've been in three different formats of fantasy football and have won in all three formats, at least once. Time to try something different while not being a gatekeeping Mary.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

If you don't like the format or don't want to join the league, we get it. You made your point. Nobody is forcing you to join or like the concept. I don't particularly like the RB concept, but I'm also not going to be a little female dog about it. I've been in three different formats of fantasy football and have won in all three formats, at least once. Time to try something different while not being a gatekeeping Mary.

lol

I Think You Should Leave Season 2 GIF by The Lonely Island

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Then why the update?  Did your book club produce some 1st timers?  

I mean, it's GL, he's been in "try to act like I never got agitated mode" since the very second I replied to this bitch thread.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

The Pussy Beta League is full!!

Curious to hear the team names. Or does each team just get all the names, to avoid any possible feelings.

Here are some suggestions:

- Cooper Cuck

- Cam Newtered

- Miami Dolphins

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Curious to hear the team names. Or does each team just get all the names, to avoid any possible feelings.

Here are some suggestions:

- Cooper Cuck

- Cam Newtered

- Miami Dolphins

The Dolphins is the best one lol

Good luck with your league. I mean basically that's all there is in the Boxcar Full of Hobos league, no?

4 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

The Dolphins is the best one lol

Good luck with your league. I mean basically that's all there is in the Boxcar Full of Hobos league, no?

My league fees cost $150 each week, just for the free agent auction budget. This is on top of buy-in, which is roughly the cost of your annual take-home.

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

My league fees cost $150 each week, just for the free agent auction budget. This is on top of buy-in, which is roughly the cost of your annual take-home.

Oh I see that's supposed to be an insult because you thought I was calling you an actual hobo lol

Cool league, SAR

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Oh I see that's supposed to be an insult because you thought I was calling you an actual hobo lol

Cool league, SAR

I’ve tried in like 3-4 different notorious trolls styles in this thread. Youve bitten on all of them except crappy SAR’s. ?

• Haha 2