Forget APEX or DK or Underdog. Join our fantasy league! Great new format. Buy in to be determined by what we're comfortable with

37 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You picked the right place to solicit players to join an “everyone gets a trophy” league.

lol how is it an everyone gets a trophy league? Sounds good though. Although not as good as a "I hope everyone's RB's tear their ACL's so I can win" league or a "hey let's all pretend we're hobos on a train car fighting over the one bottle of booze" league

But hey, if you think luck should win leagues I cant argue with you, Alpha.

2 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

lol how is it an everyone gets a trophy league? Sounds good though. Although not as good as a "I hope everyone's RB's tear their ACL's so I can win" league or a "hey let's all pretend we're hobos on a train car fighting over the one bottle of booze" league

But hey, if you think luck should win leagues I cant argue with you, Alpha.

Luck is what losers call it when others outplay them.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

6-7 rounds higher if you join.  3 rounds higher if I join.  

Still guarantee the Jets QB goes earlier in a JN league 

terminator 2 money GIF

2 minutes ago, Jimmy 2 Times said:

I haven’t played Fantasy Football since 1996.  I’m surprised others still do. 

Like every other graphic during NFL broadcasts are fantasy-related…

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

Still guarantee the Jets QB goes earlier in a JN league 

terminator 2 money GIF

Like every other graphic during NFL broadcasts are fantasy-related…

Fantasy football literally made gambling more accessible. I’m not surprised one but it’s so popular or pervasive.

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

It's not just about injuries. The NFL has changed in terms of specialization. Fantasy football didnt. There are tons of viable wr's 

Then change the way RBs score, don’t treat RB like defense where you just eliminate the entire position group from the actual game.

Being able to draft backups and use your free agent acquisition budget takes planning and strategy. Luck is taking Terrell Davis and being guaranteed Olandis Gary upon injury. In my leagues, the guy that rostered Olandis Gary worked harder and took risk. Your setup cultivates lucky outcomes more than it avoids them.

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Then change the way RBs score, don’t treat RB like defense where you just eliminate the entire position group from the actual game.

Being able to draft backups and use your free agent acquisition budget takes planning and strategy. Luck is taking Terrell Davis and being guaranteed Olandis Gary upon injury. In my leagues, the guy that rostered Olandis Gary worked harder and took risk. Your setup cultivates lucky outcomes more than it avoids them.

When your RB drives down the field and then a backup comes in one play, vultures a one yard td and basically scores more on that drive than the starter, that's what...skill?

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

We're not gonna agree on this. You're fine with three quarters of a RB here, a half a RB there. I'm not. 

14 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

When your RB drives down the field and then a backup comes in one play, vultures a one yard td and basically scores more on that drive than the starter, that's what...skill?

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

We're not gonna agree on this. You're fine with three quarters of a RB here, a half a RB there. I'm not. 

You know who else does that “Team QB” or “Team RB” stuff?  First-time fantasy players.  Generally a group of women who drink wine on draft night and focus on anything but football. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You know who else does that “Team QB” or “Team RB” stuff?  First-time fantasy players.  Generally a group of women who drink wine on draft night and focus on anything but football. 

You read this in Esquire, right?

So I guess back in the day when the team's main RB was doing almost all of the scoring, that was women too, right?

Best Ball you get the best performances from your roster don't even have to put in lineups. That's for nine year old girls in sleepaway camp.

Alpha males as far as the eye can see! 

Like it' so ******* hard to figure out who the best backups are. Or to figure out who the best non starter RB's are. Like it's not already in the rankings of every draft on every site.

56 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

You read this in Esquire, right?

So I guess back in the day when the team's main RB was doing almost all of the scoring, that was women too, right?

Best Ball you get the best performances from your roster don't even have to put in lineups. That's for nine year old girls in sleepaway camp.

Alpha males as far as the eye can see! 

Like it' so ******* hard to figure out who the best backups are. Or to figure out who the best non starter RB's are. Like it's not already in the rankings of every draft on every site.

“Beta Ball”

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

The choice to draft/pick-up the short yardage RB while looking at his TD potential vs. ADP is research and roster mgmt skill, yes.

Being the guy that has the “between the 20’s” RB and calling it bad luck is lazy. You should have looked closer at your scoring format before taking a RB that gets yanked on the goal line.

My leagues award points for carries, catches and yardage to make that type of RB valuable regardless of TDs.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I’m not trying to convince you. It’s not a debate. Your format is lame. I’m simply making a spectacle if it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The choice to draft/pick-up the short yardage RB while looking at his TD potential vs. ADP is research and roster mgmt skill, yes.

Being the guy that has the “between the 20’s” RB and calling it bad luck is lazy. You should have looked closer at your scoring format before taking a RB that gets yanked on the goal line.

My leagues award points for carries, catches and yardage to make that type of RB valuable regardless of TDs.

Carries? Lol