Bad Jets Players we should say goodbye to

9 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Who should we cut?

tenor.gif?itemid=5922498

But seriously, Zach Wilson isn't a FQB, and the sooner we're rid of him, Flacco and the JAG twins and get a real NFL QB, the better.  This team is too talented to waste.

Prove me wrong Zach.  Just prove me wrong.  Please.

I so love Gary Oldman in that role. What a Psycho. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Bryce Hall was extremely solid last year and you want to dump him over a bad pre season? 

Extremely solid?  I think this place has wildly overrated him since he got here.  They had the worst defense in football last year.  I think he was in the top quarter of completions allowed.  PFF rated him as backup level during that extremely solid season.  He isn't fast, and I think they covered for the poor secondary last season.  When asked to do more he has faltered.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Who should we cut?

tenor.gif?itemid=5922498

But seriously, Zach Wilson isn't a FQB, and the sooner we're rid of him, Flacco and the JAG twins and get a real NFL QB, the better.  This team is too talented to waste.

Prove me wrong Zach.  Just prove me wrong.  Please.

Well he can't... he is injured.... duh

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I so love Gary Oldman in that role. What a Psycho. 

Really? I thought he was a whimsical character who had a great sense of humor in dealing with the daily stresses of work and co-workers that a man in his position faces. 

23 hours ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

1. Trevon Wesco.  2 bad drive killing penalties tonight.  Almost always associated with bad plays.  Has he made any good ones since he’s been here?  

2. Jeff Smith.  Will drop easy passes and doesn’t catch hard ones

3. Nathan Shepherd.  Just watched him get blown off the ball on the goal line.  Second week in a row

4. If Bryce Hall continues to play like he has tonight, he might be a surprise cut.  I’ll give him a one time pass but man has he been bad tonight.  Jets have some quality depth, something to monitor

5. Not a player, but why should we have any confidence in our D Coordinator?

DC?  I can't believe it hasn't all come together yet in the preseason!