Fantasy Addicts Degeneracy Corner!

Lurker89

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At this point in the season you generally go with the guys that got you this far, particularly if you're in the fantasy playoffs.  Like, you wouldn't bench, say, Josh Allen, even if he's put up some pedestrian lines lately.  

But if Evans hasn't been a big reason you've gotten here, then he doesn't qualify.  Feel free to bench for more intriguing candidates if you have them on your roster.  Burks is definitely the kind of guy that can be a "league winner".  

Yeah its tough ... I'm a fan of Evans but hes been up and down.

Most annoying thing is this week I'm going against the guys who picked up Ja'marr Chase off waivers when some Taco dropped him. 

Dudes team is stacked but so is mine... I'm still projected to win.

• Post of the Week 1

14 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I wish Evans was not making me double guess playing him... 

Say it with me start your studs ...start your studs..

Lattimore always locks him down but if Lattimore is back this week it will be his first game back since lacerating his kidney week 6... start your studs start your studs 

Losing My Mind GIF

@Jetsfan80

Evans might not be a stud anymore though!  So I think you’re making the right call.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Evans might not be a stud anymore though!  So I think you’re making the right call.

Haven't made the call yet though... you like Watson Vs Chicagos leaky D cause I do.

Burks at Philly not as enticing 

I could also push Amari Cooper into Evans Spot and Dameon Pierce into my Flex which may be the right decision.

a slight embarrassment of wealth making this a tough decision.

Anything with Houston is tough to trust.

58 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Haven't made the call yet though... you like Watson Vs Chicagos leaky D cause I do.

Burks at Philly not as enticing 

I could also push Amari Cooper into Evans Spot and Dameon Pierce into my Flex which may be the right decision.

a slight embarrassment of wealth making this a tough decision.

Anything with Houston is tough to trust.

Pierce has a GREAT matchup against Cleveland, and they can't exactly ignore the passing game with Watson back (he HAS to be an upgrade over Kyle Allen, even on 700 days rest).  Definitely, definitely get him into your lineup if you can.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pierce has a GREAT matchup against Cleveland, and they can't exactly ignore the passing game with Watson back (he HAS to be an upgrade over Kyle Allen, even on 700 days rest).  Definitely, definitely get him into your lineup if you can.

I like your logic on Pierces matchup but there is one massive flaw...

Watson is playing for the other guys?

18 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Deshaun Watson @ Texans playing his first game after a long layoff

OR

Justin Fields vs. GB coming off shoulder injury where he might run less

Comedy Central Mm GIF by Workaholics

Probably Fields.  My guess is Watson spends much of the day handing it off.  Revenge game notwithstanding…

• Upvote 2

Potential trade..

Give Jahan Dotson + Kirk Cousins 

Get Najee

My rebuilding team is trying to make a Toilet Bowl run for Bijan and my current RB1 is Donta RB 2 Michael Carter so i could use some floor but I'm really high on Jahan and dont love Najee so ... yeah ....

9 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

Potential trade..

Give Jahan Dotson + Kirk Cousins 

Get Najee

My rebuilding team is trying to make a Toilet Bowl run for Bijan and my current RB1 is Donta RB 2 Michael Carter so i could use some floor but I'm really high on Jahan and dont love Najee so ... yeah ....

Under no circumstances should you trade anything of substance for Najee Harris, lol.

1 minute ago, Lurker89 said:

I don't disagree but feel like my current RB floor is subterranean.

This is why I don't like him:

Curious what do you have in your bag of reasons?

The only thing going for him has been volume.  And he's steadily losing that to Jaylen Warren and Benny Snell.  

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The only thing going for him has been volume.  And he's steadily losing that to Jaylen Warren and Benny Snell.  

Lol at least you quoted me after I got rid of the wrong players RAS score. ?

I don't  like BRob either but he is another one I'm in talks for. Any thoughts on him?

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd definitely prefer him to Harris!  Not sure I'd give up Dotson to get him though.  

I would not either... I love Dotson personally 

This was my offer for Najee 

Screenshot_20221206-141241_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1dd2e51f546dd6ca859c43489682578d.jpg

Thinking maybe just Kirk and Claypool for BRob both guys are looking for a backup QB.

Also thinking maybe i just take my lumps and see where I land in the ?. I have an unnatural want for Bijan.

Gonna throw a roster question out next?

If I'm gonna make a run its gonna be off the back of my recievers 

GWill17

Burks 

Dotson 

Jameson Williams 

Josh Palmer 

Nico Collins 

Corey Davis 

Chase Claypool 

Sorted in current order of utility to me.

The question is do we trust Jamo yet or do I play Palmer/Collins.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Damn - George Kittle just got dropped in my league. That's something I didn't expect to see this year.

Especially when you consider how desolate the TE position is.  You hold onto anyone with a pulse at this point....

I just picked up Dallas Goedert this week since he's about to come off IR soon.  Dude hasn't played since Week 10.  Yet he's still currently the # 5-ranked TE in my league's format.

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2022 at 12:00 PM, Lurker89 said:

@Jetsfan80 and anyone  else

Amari Cooper potentially on a snap count or Dameon Pierce... leaning Pierce but watch wounded warrior syndrome kick in with Coop and him go for 30?

On 12/11/2022 at 12:59 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Avoid Pierce if you can.  Cowboys are a very tough matchup and if they go up big Pierce becomes pretty useless.  

Don't listen to me, ever.  I'm stupid.  lol.  

• Haha 1

Lost a three way tie breaker for a bye in my consolation(Bijan) bowl and now have to go against the "worst" team in my league this week....

There are quotes around worst because his injuries have healed and he now has a healthy Chase,Ceedee, and Mike Williams all of whom are producing lately.

help me reaction s GIF

Mad Season 9 GIF by The Office

@Jetsfan80 @Paradis @Barry McCockinner

Kevin Hart Lol GIF

I have Geno against SF

DJ against the Commies

And picked up Dalton as a potential streamer against an ATL team that may have finally quit. He generally beats up on Zone D's but has been really bad all year.

?

I have the other guys for Dallas and LAC

Gallup and Palmer 

I have Garrett Wilson and Burks as well

Those are my 4 starting wideouts  with Najee and D'Onta at RB ( i have no other RBs worth starting next man up is our own Michael Carter)

Bench Wideouts Screenshot_20221214-103845_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc8e006c0e3325a123d25f96c2e40c73.jpg

When I believed I had a Bye I thought I was gonna get to see Jameson get more involved and start him with confidence over palmer week 16. I dont think I can trust him yet with such little usage especially against our secondary.

Real dilemma im looking for insight on is QB

Luckily this is IDP and I've always fielded a stacked D and his D is subpar so hopefully that helps.