Fantasy Addicts Degeneracy Corner!

Lurker89

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Whelp looks like getting put down like a bad dog....

Bad day for football on my end

D'onta for 0

Gallup for 0.7

Jamo for 0 

F***ing burried me

Yep same here.  I got destroyed.  Lost my 2-week semi-final matchup today.  Only 1st or 2nd place get $$$ so its no different than finishing 9th (10th/last has a punishment).  

At least no one I dislike in my league got into the championship matchup lol.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/18/2022 at 6:52 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yep same here.  I got destroyed.  Lost my 2-week semi-final matchup today.  Only 1st or 2nd place get $$$ so its no different than finishing 9th (10th/last has a punishment).  

At least no one I dislike in my league got into the championship matchup lol.

My stupid team has advanced to the semifinals. Facing the one seed but the matchups appear to be in my favor (yahoo projecting me as a slight favorite)

If I can pull off a chip w Etienne and rachaad white as my top RBs they should put me directly into the FF HOF.

• Haha 2

@Paradis @Jetsfan80 @Lurker89 @Barry McCockinner

Gentlemen, your help would be much appreciated. I’m the number one seed and my post-bye reward is facing the “six seed” who has the second highest points for in the history of our 12 year dynasty league. So that’s great.

Who am I flexing? It’s 14 team .5ppr 1QB

Dobbins vs. ATL

G. Wilson vs. JAX

If Mike White were starting I’d smash GW but Zach and the rain scare me a bit. 

AABA8D6F-3FD9-420A-8CA3-6AD350FF948D.png

5 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Gentlemen, your help would be much appreciated. I’m the number one seed and my post bye reward is facing the “six seed” who has the second highest points for in the history of our 12 year dynasty league. So that’s great.

Who am I flexing? It’s .5ppr

Dobbins vs. ATL

G. Wilson vs. JAX

Dobbins.

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Gentlemen, your help would be much appreciated. I’m the number one seed and my post-bye reward is facing the “six seed” who has the second highest points for in the history of our 12 year dynasty league. So that’s great.

Who am I flexing? It’s 14 team .5ppr 1QB

Dobbins vs. ATL

G. Wilson vs. JAX

If Mike White was starting I'd say GWill. 

Hes not.

Dobbins has been very efficient over the last few weeks. That should continue against ATL and the game script should be in Dobbins favor.

Dobbins x3

with that kind of consensus you must be doomed either way ? 

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

If Mike White was starting I'd say GWill. 

Hes not.

Dobbins has been very efficient over the last few weeks. That should continue against ATL and the game script should be in Dobbins favor.

Dobbins x3

with that kind of consensus you must be doomed either way ? 

Whoever I bench will go off, I already know. I’m starting Dobbins so that’s great news for Garrett Wilson tomorrow night!

• Upvote 2

team went 14-0 this season.  1st round bye.  naturally my QB, jalen hurts, gets injured.  starting Gardner Minshew.

i have garrett wilson in a WR spot but i'm super nervous about tonight.  zach and the weather make me think he's not going to produce much.

do i roll with him?  or do i put someone like peoples-jones, brandin cooks, deon jackson in as my flex? 

other starting WRs for me are tyree, mclaurin and dj moore.

On 12/22/2022 at 5:18 AM, heymangold said:

team went 14-0 this season.  1st round bye.  naturally my QB, jalen hurts, gets injured.  starting Gardner Minshew.

i have garrett wilson in a WR spot but i'm super nervous about tonight.  zach and the weather make me think he's not going to produce much.

do i roll with him?  or do i put someone like peoples-jones, brandin cooks, deon jackson in as my flex? 

other starting WRs for me are tyree, mclaurin and dj moore.

Congrats on 14-0

Hope you pull it out this week sorry I missed this next time @Lurker89 me and I'll throw in my 2 cents

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

So…. How did you FF matchup go? did you get the “W” ? If I remember correctly, Dobbins X3 did crap!

I lost. Dobbins performed marginally better than Wilson. Both were busts. My team was trending downward for several weeks. Fantasy is a fickle bitch.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I lost. Dobbins performed marginally better than Wilson. Both were busts. My team was trending downward for several weeks. Fantasy is a fickle bitch.

Yes, I have Lamar Jackson who was a Monster the 1st third of the season but has been a bust since! Chubb… has been meh, since teams are throwing 8-9 in the box to stop him. TE Andrews suffered due to LJ

I have Dobbins as well and I got burned after his 2 breakout games. Devonte Adams has been locked out these past few games and now is done w/o Carr. Ekeler & Goff keeping me alive as I’m playing for 3rd place now.

16 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Yes, I have Lamar Jackson who was a Monster the 1st third of the season but has been a bust since! Chubb… has been meh, since teams are throwing 8-9 in the box to stop him. TE Andrews suffered due to LJ

I have Dobbins as well and I got burned after his 2 breakout games. Devonte Adams has been locked out these past few games and now is done w/o Carr. Ekeler & Goff keeping me alive as I’m playing for 3rd place now.

Are you me?! Also playing for 3rd. Look at my dynasty roster:

QB: Justin Herbert, Jared Goff

RB: Austin Ekeler, Nick Chubb, JK Dobbins, Bam Knight, Jeff Wilson, Melvin Gordon, Kene Nwangwu, Jamycal Hasty

WR: Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Garrett Wilson, Diontae Johnson, Darius Slayton, Jauan Jennings, Trent Sherfield

TE: Mark Andrews, Tyler Conklin, Jeremy Ruckert

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

RB: Austin Ekeler, Nick Chubb, JK Dobbins, Bam Knight, Jeff Wilson, Melvin Gordon, Kene Nwangwu, Jamycal Hasty

WR: Davante Adams, AJ Brown, Garrett Wilson, Diontae Johnson, Darius Slayton, Jauan Jennings, Trent Sherfield

step brothers GIF

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, PS17 said:

Win lose or draw that team is set up for the long haul... competent trading and drafting keeps you going into perpetuity.

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not bad at all!  Those 3 could easily end up a “bag of nothing”.  

Dynasty leagues are great because of the potential to make trades at any time of year.

My thoughts exactly. If healthy and producing (big ifs) Hollywood is 25 years old, a decent WR2 and a very nice WR3. Should be able to start him as a flex at worst with confidence for a few years

Palmer is currenty a good wr4 but should be behind Allen and Williams for whats likely another 2 years and could be replaced throught the draft at any time.

Spiller is a taxi stash with potential at this point. But with the influx of talented RBs coming in the draft he was expendable.

Mcbride is the one I did not want to part with as I think Ertz post injury will be phased out next year and Mcbride  has looked good on limited opportunities.

• Post of the Week 1

On 12/31/2022 at 3:10 PM, PS17 said:

Ekeler saving my ass. McLaurin did nothing. Goff over Minishew was a smart move. Chubb did better than I thought. 
Hows your team doing?