Zach Wilson is a Living Nightmare - Alex Rollins

17 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I don’t know who JetRay, a surely don’t very much care what “bucket” you have me in.  
With that said,I don’t know how I can make my point any more clearly.  
I’m not sure if you’re purposely obtuse or truly don't understand.  I’ll try one more time - then feel free to JetRay me. 

It’s that - you and others that didn’t want to draft Zach are so dug-in that you’re incapable (you honestly simply don’t allow yourself to see it) of recognizing that
while others, like me, accept he still has a very long way to go - but can also see the actual progress.  

Point is, it’s actually impossible to have a conversation because there’s no convincing you - there NEVER will be anything he can do for the dugginers to ever see anything positive.  
I honestly don’t blame you as I’ve finally come to the inescapable conclusion that you’re incapable of seeing anything positive.  Not your fault.  Just the way it is. 

Zach has, in fact, shown substantial progress and on a good track.  

Not sure how anyone with functioning eyeballs can say this. Wilson had one great quarter vs. the Steelers. Once Hall got hurt, he's been unifornly terrible; holding the ball, not making a  quick read, running backward, not setting himself, awful mechanics.

And again, the problem is Wilson, not the people pointing this out. This Richard Gere nonsense-if we would only be positive, things would get better-is borderline insane. Unfortunately we have seen a lot of bad QBing, and Wilson thus far is among the worst. 

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Who said this?

Whenever people are critical of Zach's play overall, there are two immediate comebacks:
1 - He's only played x games
2 - But did you see y throw? He has insane arm talent.

It's just exhausting... No one doubts his 'arm talent'. He can make nice throws. A lot of the criticism is coming from not being able to see the field or making poor decisions.

4 hours ago, Bugg said:

Zach has, in fact, shown substantial progress and on a good track.  

Not sure how anyone with functioning eyeballs can say this. Wilson had one great quarter vs. the Steelers. Once Hall got hurt, he's been unifornly terrible; holding the ball, not making a  quick read, running backward, not setting himself, awful mechanics.

And again, the problem is Wilson, not the people pointing this out. This Richard Gere nonsense-if we would only be positive, things would get better-is borderline insane. Unfortunately we have seen a lot of bad QBing, and Wilson thus far is among the worst. 

pepsi GIF