CAN lendale white fall to #29 for us ?

L.I.MikeBleedsGreen

nope. If White was the guy we were targeting, then we should've moved up to #15 when we had the chance. Doubt Denver would move back down to #29 for comparable trade value to what they gave up to move there in the first place.
If, and a big if, we were to trade with DEN, it would be them targeting our 4th overall, not the #29 that we just received from them.

If, and a big if, we were to trade with DEN, it would be them targeting our 4th overall, not the #29 that we just received from them.

Agree completely. But I'd have to think that if Denver was offered our 3rd & early 4th this year (not happening) they might think about it. They would've essentially traded

3(29) in 2006

4(20+) in 2007

for 3(7) and 4(6) in 2006.

And still end up with their original Rd 1 picks. Not a bad heist if you ask me.

i think if we take an o-line guy at #4 and maybe white at #29 and other o-lineman with our other picks we could be in a great position here,we have to try and get a least one offensive player with one of our fist three picks don't you think? white, only if he falls that far ,which is a big IF !!

Trade down with the Vikings or Cardinals to 10 or 17. More likely we can get Lendale White at 10 though there is a remote possiblity he could still be there at 17.

No way he drops to 29. White will be one of the best NFL players from this draft. I'll take him over any other running back with Bush as the only exception.

Not likely. Never say never, but its really farfetched. Only if he bombs his proday do we have a chance maybe.

We should have thrown in a measely 3rd rd pick to get #15. White would have been ours for the taken at #15. Instead, we'll settle for an avg at best 3rd rd football player.

Where White is drafted depends on what 40 he runs at his pro day. Believe me, no one is gonna be jumping through hoops to draft a 250-pound running back that runs a 4.6.

Dude, 250 lb RB's who run 4.6 are what keep drives going.;)

I disagree, White will be a top 15 pick regardless of his 40 time.

The Jets will stay put and draft Cutler...

There's zero chance of them pasing up Cutler or leinert..

I think they they go OT at 29

zero chance of them passing up cutler? wth? they're not even that high on Cutler. If D'Brick or Mario is there, they'll take one of the two not Cutler.

Archived