Tankathon

I have not watched every QB yet in draft but I did watch a little Bo Nix and he seems to fit at least one Parcells criteria and that is did he get better every year in college, he has good TD/INT and completion % plus he did have some wild games

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4426338/bo-nix

again need to look at all the others but I have been intrigued so far

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

That was on JD. We should have drafted Justin Fields.  When someone like me can see that, it’s very obvious.  Joe, however, wanted to be the smartest GM in the league.

wanted

The issue with Justin Fields is that you have to design an offense for him.  You are not going to have a backup for him.  

The Jets idea to have a SF-like system where you have a solid OL, interchangeable RBs and WRs who can YAC makes a tremendous amount of sense.  SF is clearly a top 5 NFL team over the last 5 years.  

If I am Woody I would stick with this plan, but JD has to be better.  He needs to fix the OL, find YAC WRs and not midgets, and find a QB that could work.  SF overpaid Jimmy G and plugged him in.  They experienced success as a franchise.  

Unfortunately, the Jets best option for a Jimmy G like QB is....Jimmy G.  

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...