Indiana Jones and the Stairway To Heaven Mafia - DAY 1 ( part 1 and 2- town wins)

Nolder

45 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

I could easily go pac here if in the very least to get his ass contributing to the game. He always does this,  "im not bothering to read" sh*t and that's getting old, its been like 5 years now of the same old crap that really does nothing at all to help scum hunt.

Didn't we do a land of the lost ? I remember someone suggesting it. Just like I have suggested 900 times doing an epic Deadwood game

I feel like he has learned he has to do that as town, to cover for when he hides as scum.

44 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

he said they were different and would not be repeated

Got it. So, Arsis argument that it gets trap info is trash.

20 minutes ago, Arsis said:

Have I told you that I have autism?

Ugh. Why bring this into the game?

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

on pac - doesn't he always do this when he doesn't have a PR too? not that i care if he gets lynched. seems to make it safe either way.

no idea what your land of the lost comment means. never saw or read it.

See above about pac. 

Ignire LoL comment, just a joke.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Trying to read Pac day one of mafia is like trying to listen to music with ear muffs. The music is on but you have no idea what the song is. Yet, I’ve notice his typical Bravado is somewhat subdued, I honestly can’t remember if that’s a Town or Scum tell for him. Don’t really care,” put him at L-1 and stand beck and let me do what I do!” 

I read pac on d1 easily. If he posts. Chicken sh*t is hiding right now.

Votecount
Jif - Pac, Barry, jgb (3)
Pac - Ape, Smash (2)
80 - jvill, jif (2)
Arsis - Stark, Beaver (2)
jgb - lurker, greenseed (2)
Greenseed - 80, crusher (2)
barry - Arsis (1)

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
DEADLINE: Saturday 8AM EST

4 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm one of the new guys gunning for one of the other new guys who thinks hes a junior DM and wiki guru... you've stated you think he could be scum. That's where my vote is and shall sit.... 

Wrestling Thumbs Down GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

Yes googling mafia on the can makes one a wanna be guru.

Lurker’s phone:

9EC69DBE-3212-4293-A7FC-2E3C4D50D837.jpeg.dc460bda51f5f4f3cf1f2ae25582acb9.jpeg

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Nolder said:

You all want an extension? I have a kids birthday party to go to on Sunday so if it's extended you're looking at a Monday deadline. Are you sure you want to wait the weekend to end D1? Those kind of lulls can kill games sometimes.

Yes please.  Much better than trying to consolidate in the next 12 hours when most of the game won’t be around.  

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Missed this. LOL

I was just thinking, “only noldep designs a game where there a mechanic that requires constant mod oversight, then sleeps thru 20 pages at a time”.

I know right? This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done. I think this is a cool mechanic but I am the WRONG mod for this job lmao.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Still don’t understand why @The Crusher and I are the only 2 voting Greenseed.  I get that the Barry thing became one giant distraction but there was also no traction on the guy before that all went down. 

The only defense I’ve seen for him doing the scummiest thing in the game to date was based on Meta.  Lame.  

I find it compelling that many people (including me) have called it out, but there reluctance for a train.

He’s eligible, imo.

I making sure certain people don’t get a free pass, for now.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I find it compelling that many people (including me) have called it out, but there reluctance for a train.

He’s eligible, imo.

I making sure certain people don’t get a free pass, for now.

Yes it seemed to me there were some deliberate attempts to distract/dissuade people from voting from him for no good reason.  I’ll need to take a look back at those interactions.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Yes it seemed to me there were some deliberate attempts to distract/dissuade people from voting from him for no good reason.  I’ll need to take a look back at those interactions.  

Seed, you, JiF on my list. Wanna see where things go and if something more compelling comes along before deadline 

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s cool, except stupid because Nolderp said every trap is different, didn’t he? 

He said the triggers are different, not necessarily the traps. But still, seems a pointless endeavor to speculate at this point and one of the traps has already been “vetted”, unless Verbal’s D1 vote shows up again after lynch.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

IMO there’s really never a good reason to rationalize something someone says early in d1. Let it play out. You need a few footholds so the game can get rolling. So, the fact he said that, and some people immediately were like, “ ah, that’s just fine”.

1.) he’s town and they are scum tipping that they know

2.) he’s scum and they’re town giving him a pass

Either scenario is bad play. Let him take heat.

• Upvote 1