AJ Brown doing his best Elijah Moore Impression

JETS SB

1 minute ago, MR.GANGGREEN28 said:

I didn’t watch the game but what I’m seeing from many comments is that he was frustrated that he injured his hamstring running a go route while up 24 points. 

Serious question… did you see this anywhere other than the game thread here when two people thought they saw him grab his leg?

6 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Serious question… did you see this anywhere other than the game thread here when two people thought they saw him grab his leg?

Just stumbled across this comment, I was passively watching the game at this point and clearly saw what I thought was a hamstring pull.

Did they not make mention of it on the broadcast? There was a clear limp after he stood up.

20 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Just stumbled across this comment, I was passively watching the game at this point and clearly saw what I thought was a hamstring pull.

Did they not make mention of it on the broadcast? There was a clear limp after he stood up.

In Brown’s defense, anyone who may have pulled a hammy, which is like 95% of this board, would not be happy.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, section314 said:

In Brown’s defense, anyone who may have pulled a hammy, which is like 95% of this board, would not be happy.

Oo 100%, I don't blame him. Stupid route that could slow him down for next week. I was just surprised it was in question, definitely looked like a pulled hammy

• Upvote 1