Island Getaway Mafia (Game Over - SCUM WINS)

jvill 51

22 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

She’s going to call you stupid in 3-2-1…

…and then Ape is going to rush in and derpity derp your logic, because, Ape.

lol that nobody else sees how scummy it is that you’re linking players by applying horrid logic…

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Why? You going to extend your streak if peeing down you leg and self-destructing?

Thanks for showing up finally and adding “value.” Kindly focus your moronic sh*t flinging to the game at hand for the next 12 minutes. K thx.

Greenseed should be the Lynch. He’s accusing me of defending Nyn, before she even had pressure, because I agreed with her. He’s using it to build a narrative that we’re scum mates. None of this make sense.., it’s storytelling and looks like scum trying to capitalize on townie interactions.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Beav (6) - Drums, Crushluv, Hal, Nyn, Ape, Pac

Nyn (4) - Gsexy, kgb, Pac, Beav

Hal (2) - 80, Arsis

Pac (1) - JiF

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE TODAY @ 2:00 PM EST

No majority has been reached. Random incoming.

16 minutes ago, jgb said:

Thanks for showing up finally and adding “value.” Kindly focus your moronic sh*t flinging to the game at hand for the next 12 minutes. K thx.

Bad look.

Chiding me like my game play is not going to help us reach a Lynch by deadline… yet, I consolidated and he sits here and decidedly let’s it go random.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bad look.

Chiding me like my game play is not going to help us reach a Lynch by deadline… yet, I consolidated and he sits here and decidedly let’s it go random.

Yes because random has a chance to kill you.

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I just think some things are better left unsaid. There's a fine line between revealing things to figure things out than give scum info on a silver platter so they know who to gun down at night. Especially on day 1. Unless of course we're not trying to kill scum and win the game. If not then totally my bad.

I thought scum probably had the town role PM?  This would contradict that earlier point.  Scum would have the info edge so discussing things about our unknown roles would benefit town, not scum.  

It's not giving info to scum to let them know a bunch of us don't know our roles.  They could easily gun down a VT as easily as a power role if a lot of us are in the same boat.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I thought scum probably had the town role PM?  This would contradict that earlier point.  Scum would have the info edge so discussing things about our unknown roles would benefit town, not scum.  

It's not giving info to scum to let them know a bunch of us don't know our roles.  They could easily gun down a VT as easily as a power role if a lot of us are in the same boat.

This isn’t one of your fancy pants Hollywood parties where showing up late is fashionable.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There is no contradiction. I meant in regards to people questioning me about my role pm. Why should I share?

Also how do we know there isnt some mechanism at play where they need to find out whoever got that kind of pm?

Bottom line is the same one I've said repeatedly. There is absolutely no reason to share role pm details openly on d1.

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

There is no contradiction. I meant in regards to people questioning me about my role pm. Why should I share?

I mean you could always lie and say you got a similar role PM as JiF, me and a few others.  That was an option too.  Doing otherwise telegraphs things a bit.  But of course you're instead just blaming the rest of us for bringing it all up in the first place.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Fyi random has more of a chance of hitting town than scum. So good thinking.

So does a D1 vote up. But hey, I look forward to you leading things off with a self-vote D2 since you want out so badly.

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, jgb said:

So does a D1 vote up. But hey, I look forward to you leading things off with a self-vote D2 since you want out so badly.

Self voting is not something we do here. So thanks but no thanks.

Feel free to shoot me at night time though. Kthanks

Just now, Nynaeve said:

I AM NOT GOING TO TALK ABOUT MY ROLE PM

Heard you the first 7 times.  At this point it doesn't matter whether you do or don't.  Wayyyyy too late for that.  Either way, chiding people for talking about it in the first place was clearly the wrong move whether you want to admit it or not.  The game headed in that direction regardless of what you decided to do.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Heard you the first 7 times.  At this point it doesn't matter whether you do or don't.  Wayyyyy too late for that.  Either way, chiding people for talking about it in the first place was clearly the wrong move whether you want to admit it or not.  The game headed in that direction regardless of what you decided to do.  

Right. Next time I'll support dumb play.

Not.