Chosen Anderson released by the Cardinals

Bronx

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even the Panthers were like "Yeah, we'll sign you...but on  a 2-year deal with an easily voidable 2nd year".  

And tons of Jets fans across this board were hand-wringy as sh*t when JD let him walk.  I didn't get it then and still don't get it now.

Agree - never understood the anger at JD.

Bigger question though is how the hell did this guy get in and graduate from Temple? 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Even the Panthers were like "Yeah, we'll sign you...but on  a 2-year deal with an easily voidable 2nd year".  

And tons of Jets fans across this board were hand-wringy as sh*t when JD let him walk.  I didn't get it then and still don't get it now.

I was one of those guys although my main challenge to the ones who wanted to let him go were that some grossly inflated the contract they believed he would get. IIRC I remember some comments such as “let him go he’s not worth $17M a year.”

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

I was one of those guys although my main challenge to the ones who wanted to let him go were that some grossly inflated the contract they believed he would get. IIRC I remember some comments such as “let him go he’s not worth $17M a year.”

All that cap space 

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

• Haha 1