Risers and Fallers

RobR

Levis is obviously rising. I think the top 5 or 6 ots are rising. Will McDonald, Kancey , Forbes rising. 

Quinten Johnson falling 

Mayer falling

Outside Levis I think the other qbs could fall 

Gibbs is rising

Branch is rising

Kincaid is rising

Surprise 1st Rd picks 

Bergeron ot Syracuse

Josh Downs wr unc 

Steve Avila guard tcu 

Jonathan Mingo wr ole miss. Great physical traits, bad qb

Richardson falling from the fantasy land top 4 pick projections of a few weeks ago.

I still think Jalen Carter will fall further than his perceived value.  He may not plummet but he wont go top 5 or 6.

Quenton johnson falling

Bijon Robinson will not go as high as the pundits are suggesting.

Cedric Tillman will rise imo, la porta as well and jack campbell

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, derp said:

Think Anton Harrison, Emmanuel Forbes, and Will McDonald go higher than expected.

Could see Tyree Wilson taking a slide for medical and just the way the board falls. Don’t think Quentin Johnston goes tonight. Think we see Kancey slide too.

May be dead wrong but I think Richardson goes higher than generally expected and Levis lower. Think one slides out of the top ten.

Don’t see Hooker in the first.

Think this board will be stunned with how late JMS goes. Could see Tippmann fitting into the 20’s though. 

Darnell Wright surprises in a direction but not sure which one.

Excited to see how terribly wrong I am.

Think I saw him 15-20 in a mock last night. 

18 hours ago, derp said:

Think Anton Harrison, Emmanuel Forbes, and Will McDonald go higher than expected.

Could see Tyree Wilson taking a slide for medical and just the way the board falls. Don’t think Quentin Johnston goes tonight. Think we see Kancey slide too.

May be dead wrong but I think Richardson goes higher than generally expected and Levis lower. Think one slides out of the top ten.

Think this board will be stunned with how late JMS goes. Could see Tippmann fitting into the 20’s though. 

Harrison, Forbes, McDonald all right.

Dead wrong on Kancey/Johnston. Wilson didn’t entirely slide but a little.

Right on Levis/Richardson and Hooker.

No Tippmann in the 20’s. Wright direction was high.

• Upvote 1

On 4/26/2023 at 11:18 PM, Kelly to Allen no huddle said:

Levis is obviously rising. I think the top 5 or 6 ots are rising. Will McDonald, Kancey , Forbes rising. 

Quinten Johnson falling 

Mayer falling

Outside Levis I think the other qbs could fall 

Gibbs is rising

Branch is rising

Kincaid is rising

Surprise 1st Rd picks 

Bergeron ot Syracuse

Josh Downs wr unc 

Steve Avila guard tcu 

Jonathan Mingo wr ole miss. Great physical traits, bad qb

Mixed bag with Levi’s  and the surprise 1st rd picks. Nailed McDonald, Kancey, Forbes & RBs and Kincaid

• Upvote 1

On 4/27/2023 at 1:42 PM, derp said:

Thank you Nostradamus. Eerily precise. What is you call for tonight?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, section314 said:

Thank you Nostradamus. Eerily precise. What is you call for tonight?

Got lucky. Been following the draft enough to be okay at knowing who gets good info and what kinds of players the league gravitates to apart from the BS that goes around.

Day two gets harder because you don’t know who’s falling for medical that will continue to fall and who will get snapped up. Plus all the guys who dig into stuff are really for R1.

Long shots since they’re player to team but Joey Porter to the Steelers (easy connection) and Will Levis to the Rams (another connection) make sense. Say the Colts take Steve Avila. Should be a fun evening.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, derp said:

Harrison, Forbes, McDonald all right.

Dead wrong on Kancey/Johnston. Wilson didn’t entirely slide but a little.

Right on Levis/Richardson and Hooker.

No Tippmann in the 20’s. Wright direction was high.

I was surprised Forbes went that high.  Exciting kid, but I never expected anyone that teeny to go ahead of Gonzalez.  I had just been having a huge fight with my cousin about whether they should let him return punts if the Giants drafted him.  He is shell shocked from Seahorn and Adoree Jackson last year.  Incensed at Daboll's reaction of "It's football" and triply angry that I agreed with Daboll.  That kid is a playmaker.  Do what you can to let him make plays.  

• Upvote 1