Zach struggling at OTAs

13 minutes ago, jgb said:

My personal belief, borne out by what I’ve observed, he just doesn’t have a feel for the game. The best laid plans of mice and men come undone when the pressure hits. People tend to revert to their default—whether it be good, or bad… it can be corrected by an overhaul of muscle memory but his bad habits may be as ingrained as the instinct to pull your hand from a hot stove. Much easier said than done.

For the attempt, he needs a full redshirt year. QB2 is a bad move and will end badly if he’s pressed into action.

i would actually see some logic in this post, except for here you are talking sh*t about his throw in practice on air.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i would actually see some logic in this post, except for here you are talking sh*t about his throw in practice on air.

I was being flippant although honestly I’d be super worried to have the likes of you agree with me!

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

I was being flippant although honestly I’d be super worried to have the likes of you agree with me!

ha. i am actually very rational about it. I think the argument that he gets spooked under pressure and he does dumb sh*t is very real (and hopefully not true long term). what i don't buy is analyzing training camp footwork like its a fact. Steph curry is out here shooting half court 3's falling backwards...no one seems to care...in fact entire NBA is doing the same.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

ha. i am actually very rational about it. I think the argument that he gets spooked under pressure and he does dumb sh*t is very real (and hopefully not true long term). what i don't buy is analyzing training camp footwork like its a fact. Steph curry is out here shooting half court 3's falling backwards...no one seems to care...in fact entire NBA is doing the same.

First of all, you must be confusing me with an esteemed fellow Zach Hatr because I didn’t analyze sh*t. Nor did I see the video you’re referring to. Second, discounting one’s opinions—that you admit has merit—because you don’t like the person, is antithetical to being “actually very rational about it.” The word for that is “emotional.”

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

First of all, you must be confusing me with an esteemed fellow Zach Hatr because I didn’t analyze sh*t. Nor did I see the video you’re referring to. Second, discounting one’s opinions—that you admit has merit—because you don’t like the person, is antithetical to being “actually very rational about it.” The word for that is “emotional.”

i don't dislike anyone on a message board, rest easy lol

On 6/9/2023 at 8:30 PM, k-met57 said:

There’s plenty of tape of Steph Curry being successful in the nba.  The tape of Zach Wilson playing well in NFL regular season games still doesn’t exist

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

There’s plenty of tape of Steph Curry being successful in the nba.  The tape of Zach Wilson playing well in NFL regular season games still doesn’t exist

this is dumb and untrue. ill leave it at that.