Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Can you blame my vote? You’re not talking you are tailspinning. What a waste of young talent…

By the way, if I mis-voted you the scum would’ve piled on for the kill already, hot stuff

tumbleweed GIF

@Drums and remaining town — you are smart so take your time don’t be pressured but remember 1 misvote could end this thing. The longer my vote hangs without a scum pile on, the more confidence we can have that 80 is indeed NOT TOWN.

Sorry, we just opened a new fourth grade group and that just ****ed up all my scheduling so I'm trying to solve that Rubik's cube at the moment. Then I'll try helping with this. For now, I'm still waiting on the quiet people to weigh in. I think I am between Crush and Beav right now. 

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

@Drums and remaining town — you are smart so take your time don’t be pressured but remember 1 misvote could end this thing. The longer my vote hangs without a scum pile on, the more confidence we can have that 80 is indeed NOT TOWN.

This could be true unless they're waiting for me to vote. This might be town on town right now though, I can't tell. 80 got pretty emo pretty quickly. Weighing if that is nai or if something else is there. 

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Sorry, we just opened a new fourth grade group and that just ****ed up all my scheduling so I'm trying to solve that Rubik's cube at the moment. Then I'll try helping with this. For now, I'm still waiting on the quiet people to weigh in. I think I am between Crush and Beav right now. 

Hey sex pistol, real life comes first. Crush is actually my current choice for scum #2 if 2 remain but the 80 case is the slam dunk for me today.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Drums said:

This could be true unless they're waiting for me to vote. This might be town on town right now though, I can't tell. 80 got pretty emo pretty quickly. Weighing if that is nai or if something else is there. 

Why would they wait? They’d just finish him off if he were not scum.

One more kill and they win. They wouldn’t wait for 2 town votes to finish the game.

Again, respect your thought process and take the time you need.

Just now, jgb said:

Why would they wait? They’d just finish him off if he were not scum.

One more kill and they win. They wouldn’t wait for 2 town votes to finish the game.

Again, respect your thought process and take the time you need.

Unless it's just one person (and 1 3p)--they don't have the firepower to sway a lynch

Beaver completely ignored my jif push but still threw a little shade on me. I think he would have asked some questions as town.

So maybe we put him near the top of the list for tomorrow, Sherrif Sexpot 

• Haha 2

Crush, I think, may be inclined to give more effort if he was scum. 

I know he said he’s throbbing hearts at the beach but crush is a townie natural and is a constant commentator when town.

@Drums I know you are town so ultimately I’ll vote with you even if I disagree with your call — better to lose voting with another town then getting sucked into a scum trick. You’re the cop and I’m following you.

So consider your vote a double vote. No pressure, Lieutenant Long Nightstick. 😁 

Calling remaining townies out now: Will you also commit to same?

1 minute ago, jgb said:

@Drums I know you are town so ultimately I’ll vote with you even if I disagree with your call — better to lose voting with another town then getting sucked into a scum trick. You’re the cop and I’m following you. So consider your vote a double vote. No pressure, Lieutenant Long Nightstick. 😁 

Haha, that's probably not the best but I appreciate it. Ironically, we are the only two playing which makes it more difficult. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Haha, that's probably not the best but I appreciate it. Ironically, we are the only two playing which makes it more difficult. 

Eh it’s a game. Make your best call and I follow you.

Tom Cruise Whatever GIF

1 hour ago, jgb said:

By the way, if I mis-voted you the scum would’ve piled on for the kill already, hot stuff

tumbleweed GIF

There.  Is.  Only.  1.  Scum.  Left.

In no universe does it make sense to have a 3-member scum team in a 9-player game.  2 scum or 2 scum + 1 3rd party.  That's it.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There.  Is.  Only.  1.  Scum.  Left.

In no universe does it make sense to have a 3-member scum team in a 9-player game.  2 scum or 2 scum + 1 3rd party.  That's it.  

You’ve nevertheless avoided the major question by focusing on game mechanics — WHY DID YOU RUSH TO ASSUME/CONVINCE OTHERS A NULL RESULT WAS AKIN TO A SCUM HIT?

This question you cleverly avoid because, well, you don’t have a good answer because your attempt to suck in useful idiot town votes has failed.

Just now, jgb said:

You’ve nevertheless avoided the major question by focusing on game mechanics — WHY DID YOU RUSH TO ASSUME/CONVINCE OTHERS A NULL RESULT WAS AKIN TO A SCUM HIT?

This question you cleverly avoid because, well, you don’t have a good answer because your attempt to suck in a useful idiot town vote has failed.

PROBABLY BECAUSE I'VE HAD BEAVER AS SCUM FOR 2 DAYS NOW

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Funny how Beaver disappeared huh.  But that's right....gambit and all.

I’m betting two of y’all turd balls remain. Could be this is a genius attempt to launder beaver while sacrificing yourself. One of you hangs, the other comes out clean.

If I voted right now it'd be for him. Shall we just get on with it? @Beaver has 1 hour to show up.

Don’t hate the vote but if beav comes back scum that definitely does not clear 80. He’s a clever little boy. This could’ve been the play they cooked up.

I'm getting flashbacks of an endgame with @GATA, 80, and @Dicetosser -- where I ****ed 80 over and he was reacting similar in the buildup. Feeling 80 is genuine here.

80 still my choice with major confidence in terms of probabilities here. But hey you’re the confirmed cop so it’s your posse, sexy.