Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

On 6/29/2023 at 5:01 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Game Rules:

I also reserve the right to add to, remove, or otherwise alter any of the rules stated above, or below, if it's in the best interest of fairness and the game.

This pause awfully convenient…… 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, jgb said:

Can you explain what you mean? Didn’t see 80 vote for jville

I was following your logic on drums vote but because you voted for Jville after he was night killed, not sure I can trust your judgment 😁.  This I wasn’t going to vote drums.   But then you also had to suss 80, which I left out because I am going to vote 80.

4 minutes ago, Beaver said:

I was following your logic on drums vote but because you voted for Jville after he was night killed, not sure I can trust your judgment 😁.  This I wasn’t going to vote drums.   But then you also had to suss 80, which I left out because I am going to vote 80.

Ahhh gotcha. Yeah that was dumb of me but you’re smart to not trust anyone 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m bulletproof town

Well, you’ve basically been mod confirmed at this point unless Barry is a true bastard mod. 

So who does that big brain of yours like for a lynch — other than me of course 

Aww Cuteness GIF

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Well, you’ve basically been mod confirmed at this point unless Barry is a true bastard mod. 

So who does that big brain of yours like for a lynch — other than me of course 

Aww Cuteness GIF

We don't know that yet. I am not sure Barry would do something that would give it away like that. 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Could I interest you in a set of drums, instead? Good condition, only beaten off twice daily.

I’m basically good with lynching anyone but me, since I’m a super powered up townie.  

I don’t mind Drums trying to get things going.  He’s always been the Mafia equivalent of this:

Tom Hanks Running GIF

• Haha 2