Sons Of Anarchy Mafia: Day 3

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I’m basically good with lynching anyone but me, since I’m a super powered up townie.  

I don’t mind Drums trying to get things going.  He’s always been the Mafia equivalent of this:

Tom Hanks Running GIF

Unvote

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Well, you’ve basically been mod confirmed at this point unless Barry is a true bastard mod. 

6 minutes ago, Beaver said:

If you weren’t basically mod confirmed, I would say this was scummy.

I don’t see anything about me being mod confirmed but since I’m indeed town I’ll take it, lol.  

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

We don't know that yet. I am not sure Barry would do something that would give it away like that. 

Don’t want to stray too far into the gaming the mod but something about lynching 80 would’ve dramatically shifted the balance of power and in mod’s view hurt the game/hastened it to an early end. With 2 townies dead and all scum living don’t think we would see such intervention for the bad guys.

Ps: you’ll make a beautiful corpse 

Just now, jgb said:

Don’t want to stray too far into the gaming the mod but something about lynching 80 would’ve dramatically shifted the balance of power and in mod’s view hurt the game/hastened it to an early end. With 2 townies dead and all scum living don’t think we would see such intervention for the bad guys.

Barry wisely recognized that games are more fun with me in them.  Well done Barry, excellent modding work.  

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Barry wisely recognized that games are more fun with me in them.  Well done Barry, excellent modding work.  

I wasn’t going to hammer you without making you dance first. Why deny us all the pleasure?

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

episode 8 GIF by South Park

the best part of the gif I posted is where the station logo is placed at the end of the clip

I’m glad you’re probably not going to get lynched now. Let’s talk about Zach while others process this turn of events.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (3) - arsis, beaver, crusher

drums (2) - JiF, jgb

JiF (1) - drums

jgb (1) - 80

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

80 is at L1

^ this was incorrect. I missed arsis unvoting and voting JiF. All voting and unvoting while the game was paused will not be counted. I was on my phone about to eat dinner when I realized all this. The rest was just BS for dramatic effect to make y'all think something cool was about to happen. sorry for the **** up, probably won't be the last.

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) -beaver, crusher

drums (2) - JiF, jgb

JiF (2) - drums, arsis

jgb (1) - 80

*** game resumed ***

• Upvote 1

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

^ this was incorrect. I missed arsis unvoting and voting JiF. All voting and unvoting while the game was paused will not be counted. I was on my phone about to eat dinner when I realized all this. The rest was just BS for dramatic effect to make y'all think something cool was about to happen. sorry for the **** up, probably won't be the last.

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) -beaver, crusher

drums (2) - JiF, jgb

JiF (2) - drums, arsis

jgb (1) - 80

*** game resumed ***

michael jackson moonwalk GIF

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jgb said:

the best part of the gif I posted is where the station logo is placed at the end of the clip

I’m glad you’re probably not going to get lynched now. Let’s talk about Zach while others process this turn of events.

He learn how to throw the ball forward yet?  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (2) -beaver, crusher

drums (2) - JiF, jgb

JiF (2) - drums, arsis

jgb (1) - 80

*** game resumed ***

200.gif?cid=d9212ad9mcx2ttcmkq7utbbii0v3

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He learn how to throw the ball forward yet?  

The best part of Zach’s time with the Jets is that I was able to get @Hal N of Provo into mafia by dropping the $1000 bet we made about the Jets picking up Zach’s 5th year option.

Can you guess which side my money was on?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jgb said:

2 things.

1) This pause had nothing to do with alliance one way or another.  I would never do that.

2) You're gaming the mod and I won't hesitate to mod kill anyone furthering discussion like this.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He bet $1,000???  On Zach Wilson?

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

And I basically paid him $1000 to play mafia since we all know that bet was in the money for me. So I guess he’s smarter than me, or at least not stupider.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

2 things.

1) This pause had nothing to do with alliance one way or another.  I would never do that.

2) You're gaming the mod and I won't hesitate to mod kill anyone furthering discussion like this.

No need for threats. The pause was at such a critical moment that it’s natural to have been some speculation. And when you literally have a rule that you can do whatever you want in the interest of the game… you opened the door. Let’s consider it dropped and move on.

Ps: you’re cute when your angry 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Day 2 Vote Count:

80 (3) -beaver, crusher, jgb

JiF (2) - drums, arsis

drums (2) - JiF

beaver (1) - 80

80 is at L1

I unvoted 

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

No need for threats. The pause was at such a critical moment that it’s natural to have been some speculation. And when you literally have a rule that you can do whatever you want in the interest of the game… you opened the door. Let’s consider it dropped and move on.

Ps: you’re cute when your angry 

I think he should be mod killed honestly.

• Haha 1